• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-2 now, i guess with 10 men is hard to win

Comment

And they lose 3-2... (
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

3-2 brighton, i guess 10 men is proving to hard

Comment

They put a good fight. Hove had been one of the best teams this season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            They put a good fight. Hove had been one of the best teams this season.
            i didnt watch the game, but i am promise reza had good chances, he scored one, assit one, he has 2 goals and 2 assist now, not bad since he was injured abit

Comment

whenever you lose a match after being up 2 goals is a real hard pill to swallow. If Charlton gets relegated, where does that leave Reza?
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                whenever you lose a match after being up 2 goals is a real hard pill to swallow. If Charlton gets relegated, where does that leave Reza?
                good question, but if from now till end of season, he can score 10-12 goals, and like 8 assist, he can go and play in epl

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  good question, but if from now till end of season, he can score 10-12 goals, and like 8 assist, he can go and play in epl
                  His contract runs out at the end of the season anyway so not a big difference for him.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Found the highlight guys

Charlton could have wrapped the up 6-0 in the first half. Gucci could have scored his 2nd but his header was saved on the line. Then they conceded terrible goals.

http://www.skysports.com/footballlea...n-3-2-charlton

Edit: seems it can only be seen in the UK so I uploaded it on youtube!

Last edited by _Navid_; 12-05-2015, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post

Not available in my location

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                        Not available in my location
                        me too annoying

Comment

Here are the goals and the highlights

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1044...98%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

they really should have put the game to bed in the first half. However the are looking good offensively. They have the quality to stay up for sure, and there are a ton of games in the Championship left (24 teams). Apparently his strike partner lookman (18) is being looked at by arsenal scouts. Seems like a pacy, good young player, even though i really doubt he is coming to arsenal. Good Job Gucci! and there are those that say taremi is better

Comment

chalrton had so many chances in the first half, so many

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                they really should have put the game to bed in the first half. However the are looking good offensively. They have the quality to stay up for sure, and there are a ton of games in the Championship left (24 teams). Apparently his strike partner lookman (18) is being looked at by arsenal scouts. Seems like a pacy, good young player, even though i really doubt he is coming to arsenal. Good Job Gucci! and there are those that say taremi is better
                                taremi better, they must be drunk

Comment

Working...
                                X