• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he work hard,lets hope his injury is not serious

Comment

I hope it's not a serious injury.
      Fking typical hacksters of championship football
      If a player is to tough to handle then just hack him, especially if he is undersized

Comment

And you guys wonder why he wanted to play in KUWAIT INSTEAD ..
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

greeeeeeeeaaaat! just our luck

Comment

And I bet they have fans who will still call him a diver.

Comment

he is a hard work, i think they didnt want to risk it, let wait and see i think he will be out for like a month

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                he is a hard work, i think they didnt want to risk it, let wait and see i think he will be out for like a month
                Let's hope he is fit for Saturday or next week
                According to coach Igor Vetokele (their best striker from last season)is set to return from injury in couple more weeks ..!??
                It'll be hard for Reza to battle him too for minutes or even find an alternative club, if injured. ..!

I think Watt was slightly injured early on in this game & unlikely to be 100% for this sat. Televised game. !

With only an inexperienced rookie forward KAG & not a goal scoring forward Big Mac, chances are high that CAFC will try to bring in another attacker before deadline. ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Let's hope he is fit for Saturday or next week
                  According to coach Igor Vetokele (their best striker from last season)is set to return from injury in couple more weeks ..!??
                  It'll be hard for Reza to battle him too for minutes or even find an alternative club, if injured. ..!

I think Watt was slightly injured early on in this game & unlikely to be 100% for this sat. Televised game. !

With only an inexperienced rookie forward KAG & not a goal scoring forward Big Mac, chances are high that CAFC will try to bring in another attacker before deadline. ..!?
                  your right, but reza is hard working, crosing seting up and geting the chances, even worst case seniorio he will be out like 2-3 weeks

Comment

Damn..

Comment

This is me:

It's unfortunate to hear that Reza is injured. I hope it's nothing serious. These things happen in football and especially in such physical leagues like in England.

This is me paranoid:

Guy Luzon paid the players from Forest to continue fouling on Reza until he gets injured. Because Guy Luzon knows if Reza plays well again, he cannot bench him. Because he knows how much true Charlton fans like Reza. He would not be offered a job back in Israel, and his family will be harmed by the government if Reza becomes the new star striker for Charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        This is me:

It's unfortunate to hear that Reza is injured. I hope it's nothing serious. These things happen in football and especially in such physical leagues like in England.

This is me paranoid:

Guy Luzon paid the players from Forest to continue fouling on Reza until he gets injured. Because Guy Luzon knows if Reza plays well again, he cannot bench him. Because he knows how much true Charlton fans like Reza. He would not be offered a job back in Israel, and his family will be harmed by the government if Reza becomes the new star striker for Charlton.
                        that the funniest thing i have heard in a long long long time, the coach pay apponent to get his own player injured,i dnt think so,plus iranian have played along isrealis before is nothing new

Comment

Read Guy Luzon's full reaction following Charlton's Championship clash with Nottingham Forest on Tuesday evening
                          Olly Groome reports from the City Ground

Guy Luzon was disappointed not to come away from the City Ground with all three points after sharing a goalless draw with Nottingham Forest on Tuesday evening.

Charlton enjoyed the much better chances with Simon Makienok putting a pair of headers over in the first half, before Forest stopper Dorus De Vries made two superb saves late on to deny both the Dane and Patrick Bauer respectively.

But with the Addicks still unbeaten after a tough start to their Championship campaign, the Israeli remained upbeat ahead of Saturday’s clash with yet another favourite for promotion, Hull City.

Question: Guy, are you disappointed not to come away with all three points this evening?

Guy Luzon: “Yes, of course. I’m very disappointed because we deserved to win the game and take the three points.

“We played very well and were very organised in defence. In offense we had a lot of chances to score and to win the game.

“Especially in the second half, we played positive football on the ground. Had good combinations and had good chances to score.

“The positive side is we came to another away game and tried to influence, play our football and try to win the game.”

Q: Unbeaten in the first three games against tough opposition, you must be pleased with the positive start?

GL: “We’ve performed well in the last three games, but we know it’s only the start.

“It will bring confidence to the players, because we recruited lots of new players and it will help them adapt to the league and to the club.

“But we need to continue. Every game in this league is tough with a lot of tempo and intensity. We need to show that every game; a lot of quality and a lot of quality. I think we’ve done it in every game.”

Q: You took Watt off in the second half. He’s been one of your form players so far. Was it a tactical decision?

GL: “I took the decision based on what was happening in the game.

“Reza came into the game and also gave a positive influence to the team and showed good quality.

“We have a squad, we don’t have just one player or eleven players. We have a squad and we need to know how to use it because we have a lot of players with quality.”

Q: Is it fair to say that the goalkeepers’ saves were the difference between a draw and a victory?

GL: “Yes. I think that the goalkeeper of Nottingham was the man of the match and that shows a lot about our game tonight.

“It’s not easy to come away and create a lot of chances like we did today.

“It’s positive, but we need to be more consistent in the last pass, the last shot and the last head and we will do it in the next game.”

Q: At the beginning of the season you weren’t considered one of the favourites by many. Do you think this start shows what Charlton are all about?

GL: “I don’t really care what people say about us. I only care about my team.

“I always have confidence in my team and I know that we have the quality to collect a lot of points in this league.”

Q: What’s the aim for Charlton this season?

GL: “I have only one ambition. To play the next game on Saturday against Hull and to bring the three points and then we will see.”
                          http://mobile.cafc.co.uk/news/articl...n-2629339.aspx

Comment

Highlights from last night's game :
                            https://youtu.be/PbcP_yLo9sg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

update on injury?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                update on injury?
                                posted on his insta

Comment