No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop with the Taremi bashing. He is young and he is an asset. And so far he has been great anytime he played for TM.

Comment

Nice! 1 goal + 1 assist for Reza.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Nice! 1 goal + 1 assist for Reza.
          in this game, he is 2 and 2 overall,and he scored one in carling cup

Comment

Reza was by far their best player. But seriously teams like Fulham and Charlton suffer only because their defense has poor coordination. Shame. Let's hope Reza can bag maybe 5 or 6 more goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Huge respect for Reza! He's back on track!
              He managed to get himself out of the crappy PG leagues and get back on the European stage.
              I hope he can impress more this season and perhaps step up to the Premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Huge respect for Reza! He's back on track!
                He managed to get himself out of the crappy PG leagues and get back on the European stage.
                I hope he can impress more this season and perhaps step up to the Premier league.
                Would be amazing to see Reza play in the Premier League

Comment

Let's not get carried away, he is finally getting playing minutes in the Championship after a long time at Charlton, wait and see if he can manage to keep performing consistent like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Let's not get carried away, he is finally getting playing minutes in the Championship after a long time at Charlton, wait and see if he can manage to keep performing consistent like this.
                    Yeah, you're right, we're getting too overhyped XD Hopefully he can keep this form though

Comment

Nice job Reza
                      Reza is in a blazing form this season despite his earlier injury , playing hard for a new contract

Let's hope the wanker manager gives him more frequent minutes after another brilliant performance today ..,!! Can't say I'm hopeful of it though ..!

But whatta tokhmy way to loose the game ..! Was the red card given for that foul top of box in the highlight vid. ..!??

Comment

Keep calm & watch Gucci in this french commercial :

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Nice job Reza
                          Reza is in a blazing form this season despite his earlier injury , playing hard for a new contract

Let's hope the wanker manager gives him more frequent minutes after another brilliant performance today ..,!! Can't say I'm hopeful of it though ..!

But whatta tokhmy way to loose the game ..! Was the red card given for that foul top of box in the highlight vid. ..!??
                          Yes .

Comment

I wonder if his recent good form means they'll look to re-sign him? I think he's finally adapted to the English game, if they invest in some good defenders the vaz te - reza duo could be one of the best in the championship
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Eyval! Reza jan, damet garm!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I wonder if his recent good form means they'll look to re-sign him? I think he's finally adapted to the English game, if they invest in some good defenders the vaz te - reza duo could be one of the best in the championship
                                i agree he seem to be adapting, he is creating chances, opening space for himself and he has 5 goals and 2 assist so far that is good, they just have shitty defense

Comment

Working...
                                X