Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci may not be scoring on the pitch, but atleast he is scoring off of it

Comment

Is that really supposed to be a picture from this reported wedding? A young professional footballer raised and living in Europe gets married in khakis and a t-shirt while his bride wears a white chador? Not even a proper suite and button up shirt?
      Seems a little unlikely. I'm not sayin he hasn't gotten married but surely that's not part of the official ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Butaloh View Post
        Is that really supposed to be a picture from this reported wedding? A young professional footballer raised and living in Europe gets married in khakis and a t-shirt while his bride wears a white chador? Not even a proper suite and button up shirt?
        Seems a little unlikely. I'm not sayin he hasn't gotten married but surely that's not part of the official ceremonies.
        His family are from Mashad and he's extremely religious from the looks of things, I think for that region it's pretty normal to conduct ceremonies that way, although on his instagram theres a pic at a better ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by Butaloh View Post
          Aghd ceremony is a religious thing. Generally lowkey and only the closest relatives are invited.
          Wedding Party can be held separately and that's where people get dressed up and party.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Aghd ceremony is a religious thing. Generally lowkey and only the closest relatives are invited.
            Wedding Party can be held separately and that's where people get dressed up and party.
            Yes I'm familiar with traditional Irani weddings but it's still a little odd for the groom to show up in a t-shirt, even for the aghd. Not that it matters one way or the other. Just seemed odd.
            Hope they have a long happy life together.

Comment

Are we even sure this is a wedding? It's a grainy picture, but the woman beside him looks old, like his mother or something.

Anyways, its not even my business lol. If its a wedding, congrats. If not, also congrats lol

Comment

Look like he got married
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1313638...85%D8%A8%D8%B1

Comment

I saw a photo on team Meli's official Instagram of CQ and Arian ghasemi and a few others dressed up and they said they were at a wedding, I assume it was Reza's
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    I saw a photo on team Meli's official Instagram of CQ and Arian ghasemi and a few others dressed up and they said they were at a wedding, I assume it was Reza's
                    that was for the brother of a modir of something for TM

Comment

Damn she is beautiful

Comment

"Meanwhile, Reza Ghoochannejhad has been ruled out of the fixture against Birmingham with a hamstring injury."

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/1...mingham_clash/

In other news:

Charlton Athletic could LOSE 13 players this summer - if the UK leaves the European Union

http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/...#ixzz44WGo8Olc
                        Follow us: @7OaksChronicle on Twitter | sevenoakschronicle on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "Meanwhile, Reza Ghoochannejhad has been ruled out of the fixture against Birmingham with a hamstring injury."
                          http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/1...mingham_clash/
                          In other news:
                          Charlton Athletic could LOSE 13 players this summer - if the UK leaves the European Union
                          http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/...#ixzz44WGo8Olc
                          Follow us: @7OaksChronicle on Twitter | sevenoakschronicle on Facebook
                          christ all mighty lol.
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Guys due to this EU Gucci has been linked with a move to Celta De Vigo

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                              Guys due to this EU Gucci has been linked with a move to Celta De Vigo

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
                              Do you have a source?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Do you have a source?
                                Look at the date of today to know the source

Comment

Working...
                                X