No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CQ using Haj Safi as left back again?? That is my only worry. Haj Safi is a terrible defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      Is CQ using Haj Safi as left back again?? That is my only worry. Haj Safi is a terrible defender.
      I know I have been against Hajsafi as a LB since he started being forced into that position, I have a feeling he will be LB again this game.. such a waste to have him that far back.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        I know I have been against Hajsafi as a LB since he started being forced into that position, I have a feeling he will be LB again this game.. such a waste to have him that far back.
        We conceded in last game because of his poor defending. He is simply not a defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          I doubt Hajsafi will start since he had such a short training with the team. He might be brought in as a substitute for Amiri.

My predicted line-up based on the players who were able to train with the team:

---------------Biranvand-------------------
          Ghafouri-Montazeri-Hosseini-Mohammadi
          ---------Teymourian-Pouraligangi---------
          Taremi---------Dejagah--------------Amiri
          -----------------Azmoun-------------------

Comment

Can't wait to wake up and see we beat them 25-0

Comment

Originally posted by cap360 View Post
              Can't wait to wake up and see we beat them 25-0
              That's what we said about the Maldives 4 years ago.

We have a new team consisting of talented youngsters. Most of them will be playing together for the first to second time.

It's just the beginning for Team Melli. Lets hope we are victorious tomorrow.

Comment

Bijan Gloston dige kie?

Comment

I'm optimistic about this campaign guys!

I believe the draw against Turkeministan was necessary. I'm glad we tied this early in the qualification.

It's a great eye opener for all of us to not underestimate ANY of our opponents. Whether they'd be Turkeministan or South Korea. Tomorrow will be no different.

Let's go Team Melli Iran!!!

Comment

Iran shall be victorious!

Comment

Iran 8-0 Guam.
                      Are you guys really fearing Guam? Guam??? Ffs, is this how low our football has gone? Tell me! They will be lucky to step into the penalty box.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                        Iran 8-0 Guam.
                        Are you guys really fearing Guam? Guam??? Ffs, is this how low our football has gone? Tell me! They will be lucky to step into the penalty box.
                        Dude, they outclassed India and Turkmenistan.

Comment

In today's PFDC Article, a Guam player says:

Speaking prior to the side’s final pre-match training session the Thailand-based player said it’s the Matao’s composure that can see them earn a valuable result away to the top-seeded Iran. “For me, it’s the like the movie 300 where the team has to stay disciplined and stay focused and stay together.”

I can't think of a worse insult towards us. No one insults Iran and gets away with it.

“They are in a position where they need points and the longer it goes without a goal the more frustrated they will become and then the supporters can easily turn.”

So they are going to park the bus and drive us nuts, like we did against Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                            In today's PFDC Article, a Guam player says:

Speaking prior to the side’s final pre-match training session the Thailand-based player said it’s the Matao’s composure that can see them earn a valuable result away to the top-seeded Iran. “For me, it’s the like the movie 300 where the team has to stay disciplined and stay focused and stay together.”

I can't think of a worse insult towards us. No one insults Iran and gets away with it.

“They are in a position where they need points and the longer it goes without a goal the more frustrated they will become and then the supporters can easily turn.”

So they are going to park the bus and drive us nuts, like we did against Argentina.
                            Wow yo yo ma man! we ain't do shit now! Guam 10-0 Iran! please we need to defend with 9 players only send ball for azmoun and all the rest should defend.

Comment

Guam are just as dirty as all Persian Gulf Arab countries

Comment

Links for game please?
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X