FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    I sincerely hope that's a 3-5-2 with Montazeri playing LB and Ehsan in midfield inside Amiri, otherwise it's pretty supid to play Ehsan in LB after the last match and the Iraq match and...
    100% it's a 4-2-3-1

Comment

Its definitely a 4-2-3-1.

Another interesting point is that only 200 people showed up to the game lol.

Comment

I will be so mad if poor Hajsafi has to play out of position again.

Comment

I'll be very mad if we use the same formation against Guam that we did against Argentina!

Comment

Guam players, coaches and fans were expecting a full stadium and not even 1,000 people out there

Why did nobody tell them over there?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              I will be so mad if poor Hajsafi has to play out of position again.
              same here.
              That will only make his club doubting themselves why they signed him if her performs poorly.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                LETS START THE HYPE TRAIN!!!
                IRAN CHEKARESH MIKONE?

SOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKONE
                You just got Caged
                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

علیرضا بیرانوند، سیدجلال حسینی، پژمان منتظری، احسان حاج صفی، آندرانیک تیموریان، وریا غفوری، وحید امیری، امید ابراهیمی، اشکان دژآگه، سردار آزمون ، مهدی طارمی

Comment

I'm pissed of why can't we put these smaller games in Mashad, Khoozestan, Tabriz, Esfahan, Shiraz were at least fans will show up cause Team melli games are never played there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      I'm pissed of why can't we put these smaller games in Mashad, Khoozestan, Tabriz, Esfahan, Shiraz were at least fans will show up cause Team melli games are never played there.
                      Well initially it was meant to be played in Karaj but Guam were whiny lil bitchz in response so we had to move it back to Azadi

Comment

Azadi would have been filled if the fuc*** mullahs didn't ban zanhaye irani from going there

Comment

I agree with you, especially for not so important games.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            Azadi would have been filled if the fuc*** mullahs didn't ban zanhaye irani from going there
                            no doubt, keeping them out for 36 years giving them an opportune to even go to a game against guam it would be filled with 100 000 women

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Line up:
                              Beiranvand, Ghafouri, Hosseini, Montazeri, Hajsafi, Ebrahimi, Ando, Sardar, Ashkan, Amiri, Taremi
                              Interesting that Beiranvand starts.
                              So most probably it will look like:

Beiranvand

Ghafouri - Hosseini - Montazeri - Hajsafi

Ebrahimi - Ando

Taremi - Dejagah - Amiri

Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Well initially it was meant to be played in Karaj but Guam were whiny lil bitchz in response so we had to move it back to Azadi
                                Dear That is not all the truth

What IFF( PerovNI ) DID was a big mistake. He assigned training facilities for them in Tehran but game in Karaj.
                                according to the explicit regulation there is limit to the distance between the two. Guam complained and iran Moved the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X