Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    Is this your first TM game?
    Kind of first live wcq game I have watched of TM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ seems like you have no idea about the game bro.. not at all.

Anyone here remembers my thread about Taremi? when he only played 3 games for Persepolis? This is what I saw from him and he is exactly doing what he is capable of.

And Azmoun's headers are on par with Ali Daei seriously!!

Life is good for now
      Hes been poor other than the goal he scored. He is too much hype.

Comment

Suddenly, I'm craving biscuits with chocolate cream in the middle

Comment

i think omid ebrahimi should come out,ezatolahi in, also taremi out, we can bring in another forward like alishah, dejagah can rest also,

Comment

I thought at first Rugs was sarcastic regarding the ref, but now, I can't really tell..

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
              what is the gps for?
              Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              CQ GPS korset be pestooneh bacheha gozashe
              ke har ke ziad nadovide o az bazi beeron kone..!

lol
              that'll motivate fkers not to give in early and relax too much...!!
              as i said before its there to ensure there isnt gonna be another repeat of Turkmenistan game where our players didnt take the challenge seriously and give 100% on the pitch..!!

so far everything going according to CQ's pre-game plans..!! it was a brilliant move for him to take Azmoun to official prematch media event to getting pumped for today..!! he has scored two and had more 70% share of the other 2 goals..!!
              the GPS thingy was another brilliant move to keep our players focused and motivated to perform at their peak..!!

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                Lol, you are worse than PP and SS fans.

This is the national team, get in line.
                Its ok. I will get my chance to laugh at everyone who praises Taremi. Just wait and see how he will not become anything special in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  Oman able to score a second goal against Turkmenistan
                  They're playing at home though. Turkmenistan got lucky once against us and may get lucky one more time, but they weren't/aren't a team with anything to say in this group - not after they lost to Guam.

They should just be happy they got that 1 point against us and can tell their grandchildren they were in the stadium that day for that historic result.

Comment

it took over 10 years but finally we got a STRIKER. Ali Daei is reborn

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Its ok. I will get my chance to laugh at everyone who praises Taremi. Just wait and see how he will not become anything special in TM.

Do you even know what your saying?

Comment

taremi wont do alot, if you miss a opener against guam how you gona score against bigger teams

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          it took over 10 years but finally we got a STRIKER. Ali Daei is reborn
                          Am I the only one who thinks that due to his early European start that azmoun could be an even better striker ? (For his club, I don't think anyone will be as good for Iran)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

1279994186062_4067637.png
                            Last edited by webmaster; 09-03-2015, 07:06 AM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              taremi wont do alot, if you miss a opener against guam how you gona score against bigger teams
                              Posts like these make me want to pull my eyes out.
                              Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Am I the only one who thinks that due to his early European start that azmoun could be an even better striker ? (For his club, I don't think anyone will be as good for Iran)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              For his club, for sure, Daei didn't exactly have the best club career.

Comment

Would like to see:

1. A change in DMF (possibily Ebrahimi out and Ezatolahi get tested now that there is less stress
                                2. Taremi taken out and possibly Rezaei or Torabi in
                                3. Amiri out and Alishah in

Quam is very weak. On our note, we have a bit too many misguided passes, but hte passes are quick. There has been improvement but there is room for work clearly too, hoping for a more organized second half. This is a game to practice our offensive skills.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X