FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Good win but we are still behind The great powerhouse Guam who have 6 points
    They have played one more game than us

Comment

There should be MORE fans. This is Iran's national team playing and representing all of us.

First half was a beauty with nice goals. Second half for 30 minutes, Iranian players did not play cohesive. Several bad passes and bad shoots could result in more goals.

Thanks to our national team.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Besides the diving, congrats on the win guys

Comment

Rezaien is quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Why does it say their gaolie played for Persepolis on Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Herrick
            Trolling, I think. Esteghlal fans make fun of Persepolis goalies and they are saying this guy is better than the current Persepolis keepers

Comment

We played well. Better in the first half. Second half could have been better. A good result however.

Comment

Must have been some esteghlalis editing wikipedia

Comment

WTF are these analysts talking about? If no one attempts to score, who is going to score? They keep saying some of the players were being selfish.

Comment

Lol even Adel ripping into Torabi's lack of neck
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Man of the match : Shojaei ..... for f**king up so consistently that forced CQ to drop him. The result? a very quick TM full of movement all over the pitch

Comment

They probably think anybody that lets in 6 goals must have played for PP at some point

Comment

While we lacked conviction in the final balls and finishes at times today... you can't fault the performances of our players. From minute 1 to 90, pressing, not giving Guam time on the ball and constantly believing that there were goals in the game. Excellent performance.

I hope for much of the same again India, which should set us up nicely for Oman next month.

The only other thing we learnt from today's game is that Beiranvand does an epic impression of a statue.

Comment

Yeah I meant Ramin, did he also assist the last goal?

Comment

Next up India!

Comment

I dont understand why they dont host TM games in other cities. I am sure people would pack stadiums in Tabriz and Esfahan. It's kina sad to see TM playing in a half empty stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X