No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is wrong with this iranian guy posting shit like this? Just because he lives in Guam he wishes Guam beat Iran? That makes no sense.

In his profile picture his posing with a stone where it's written Tehran Street in Farsi and Japanese I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      I know you edited your post, cause at first you asked if it was me, it wasn't. IP shows up some from Persian Gulf did it.
      Yep sorry! I just asked if it was you because you spot it so fast. And one of the the dudes who is vandalizing there is from Massachusetts, Rosindale/West Roxbury.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        What the hell is wrong with this iranian guy posting shit like this? Just because he lives in Guam he wishes Guam beat Iran? That makes no sense.

In his profile picture his posing with a stone where it's written Tehran Street in Farsi and Japanese I think.

That is Tehran street in Seoul, South Korea.

Take a look at this photo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tehr...Yjxa3NQr8iM%3A

Comment

I predicted the score correctly
          Iran 6 Guam 0 😃😃😃😃😃

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            Because a bikar is vandalizing the wiki but forgot his ip is there.

Now I show each person location.

#1 Persepolis hater:
            IP address 109.72.197.214

109.72.197.214 Iran, Islamic Republic Of
            Region City ISP
            Fars Shiraz Khalij Ettela Resan Jonoub Ltd
            Lol it takes like less than a minute to make an account to hide your ip on wiki

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Yep sorry! I just asked if it was you because you spot it so fast. And one of the the dudes who is vandalizing there is from Massachusetts, Rosindale/West Roxbury.
              All good, wasn't me, I'm not that bikar. I was just curious to see who the goalie played for since he made some big mistakes.

Comment

These Guam and India games are just like warm up friendlies

The good texts will be Oman and Turkmenistan and the real nice test will the Japan friendly in Azadi on Oct.12 th

Comment

Originally posted by Mir Javad View Post
                  Lol it takes like less than a minute to make an account to hide your ip on wiki
                  Exactly. Vandals are hooligans they either don't know about IP or are so emotional that don't care about it.

Comment

Can't remember the last time two starting strikers both getting on the score sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      Lol, I mean do you expect people to not praise someone who just scored a goal!?
                      He also didn't score 3 other goals. Remember my post when he's not an asset to TM in the near future. You put hanif upfront vs. Guam and he will bag a goal or 2. Aghaye taremi zahmat mikeshand. Khaste nashe yeho

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        He also didn't score 3 other goals. Remember my post when he's not an asset to TM in the near future. You put hanif upfront vs. Guam and he will bag a goal or 2. Aghaye taremi zahmat mikeshand. Khaste nashe yeho
                        I'm sorry , but ur just butthurt that he got called up instead of sharifi.
                        Sharifi had his chance in TM and he did not score . I like sharifi and he will be back but chances have to be given to other deserving strikers as well. Taremi got his chands and scored . I'm not a pp fan but even if I was that wouldn't matter because when it comes to TM it doesn't matter what team u support, u want ur national team to win

Comment

Asia.. what a joke, haha..

Skærmbillede 2015-09-03 kl. 20.20.47.png
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

LOL he's got a mutual friend who is my cousin from Mashhad

Edit: I just figured out that he's a relative of mine lool
                            Last edited by 04041374; 09-03-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I think that picture is from South Korea, where there is a street named Tehran street, just as in Tehran there is a street called Seoul street.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                I think that picture is from South Korea, where there is a street named Tehran street, just as in Tehran there is a street called Seoul street.
                                Yes, it is from South Korea. A very busy street actually, Samsung's HQ is there. Just as how busy Seoul street is in Tehran. It was actually done on purpose back in the 70s by the Iran and S. Korea governments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teheranno

Comment

Working...
                                X