No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one really knows how Guam will play away. Guam got two unexpected results at home but playing in Guam is probably one of the biggest home advantages considering the travel time and the artificial pitch. They are obviously better than they were a decade ago but there is a chance that they won't be able to play good away. We won't know til the match day but this game could be a tough game, or it could also be a big blowout. All depends on just how good Guam really is and if tm young players can be good at finishing.

Comment

We have hit a new low when it comes to influence in AFC. Back in June when Turkmenistan switched venues from Eshgh Abad to a city much farther with no major airport, AFC ignored our complaint to have the game in Eshgh Abad, but now with the smallest complaint from GUAM, they are forcing us to have the game in Azadi. even though the Karaj venue was only one hour away driving.

Thanks to the Arab run AFC, we even have to bow down to countries like Guam and Turkmenistan.

Comment

Hopefully we will get at least 6 points from these two games.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Why hopefully? We should take all 6 points from these two matches. There is no excuses for a draw. These two matches should be crushing victories. The only challenge we may get at the beginning will be Guam park the bus but it won't help them either. India don't even have that quality of park the bus so there is nothing to be worried about.

Comment

what is at most then...

Comment

If we show confidence and play like the number one team in Asia. Then Guam is no team to even deserve to have so much discussion about. We should be able to beat them decisively with our C team. End of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Why hopefully? We should take all 6 points from these two matches. There is no excuses for a draw. These two matches should be crushing victories. The only challenge we may get at the beginning will be Guam park the bus but it won't help them either. India don't even have that quality of park the bus so there is nothing to be worried about.
                You missed my point.

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                what is at most then...
                You didn't.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

You missed my point.

You didn't.
                    I didn't miss your main point but may misread it.

Fekr kardam migi hade aghal 6 emtiaz begirim va barat mohem nist chetor bazi konim. va garna as 6 emtiaz ke vazehe bishtar nemishe gereft.

Ma tamame irademon be CQ inke a kheili defai bazi mikone va kam goal mizane team. 6 emtiaz ba age o ama as Guam va hind yani efteza.

Comment

It has been too long since we have seen TM play, cannot wait for this game.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

All I know is that if we don't get 6 points from these next two matches, particularly if we drop points against Guam at home, our chances of qualifying for the 2nd round will be VERY slim, or next to none - never mind qualifying to the WC.

There is really no excuse, none whatsoever, not to get maximum points from two matches, if not two VERY convincing wins, one against a mostly amateur side at home and the other against the bottom placed team in the group (home or away).

Also, let's not forget that for all intents and purposes we have a world class coach going up against two coaches whose claim to fame is having coached the likes of Nepal, Rwanda, Sudan, Bahamas and the Virgin Islands.

Nor should we lose track of the night and day difference in the class and level of talent at the disposal of these respective coaches: Ashkan is literally worth more (i.e. has a higher market value) than the entire squads of India and Guam combined.
                        Last edited by Bi-honar; 08-30-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

My prediction is a 4:0 at home against Guam and a 3:0 away win in India.
                          Sardar is going to score a hattrick in one of these 2 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            My prediction is a 4:0 at home against Guam and a 3:0 away win in India.
                            Sardar is going to score a hattrick in one of these 2 matches.
                            Bro, we have said that since forever

Comment

Hala sab kon.

Comment

we will win these games with ease.

Comment

Working...
                                X