FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Khoda biamorze shanse residan be jameh jahani..
    mordam az khande hahahaha
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      Looking at Guam, they have improved but their quality is still very poor, in their squad they have:

1 player in Mongolian League
      Ok, that's it, we're done!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Guam left their weeklong training camp in Osaka, Japan for Iran yesterday morning. I think thats a bad move on their part given there are only two days for them to get adjusted to the jetlag between the two countries. They also need to fly back after the Iran game to Guam to play Oman 5 days later.

I cant emphasize how important it is for us to win comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Guam left their weeklong training camp in Osaka, Japan for Iran yesterday morning. I think thats a bad move on their part given there are only two days for them to get adjusted to the jetlag between the two countries. They also need to fly back after the Iran game to Guam to play Oman 5 days later.

If we don't win comfortably to a tiny island like Guam who only have 2 days to adjust to the jetlag, pitch, envirnoment and weather, we don't deserv to be in any world cup till eternity.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Not to mention the altitude and Tehran's pollution. I have no idea why they decided to go to Osaka for their camp.

Comment

its gonne a be a very tough game I guess....The Guam boys seems to be extremely motivated....

Namiddonam chera in ehsas ra daram ke gand khahim zad......

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                its gonne a be a very tough game I guess....The Guam boys seems to be extremely motivated....

Namiddonam chera in ehsas ra daram ke gand khahim zad......
                I felt this for the Turkmenistan game because our forum was claiming we would steamroll them. We started well and then relaxed too much. After hearing about the argument after the game, and the press TM got for tieing Turkmenistan, I think we will bounce back. It also helps to have our CBs , Dejagah, and Pouraliganji available for the game.

Comment

my prediction is a solid 3-0 win for us. i dont see us scoring more than 3.

Comment

God forbid Guam scoring on us in first half.... we will all panic and some of us may probably die from a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      God forbid Guam scoring on us in first half.... we will all panic and some of us may probably die from a heart attack.
                      indeed god forbid that happens. that would cause the largest number of iranian casualities in the same minute. (me included)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        What did happen to Jabari?
                        Jabbari turned Qatari
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Jabbari turned Qatari
                          What do you mean? I know he plays in Qatar... anything other than this?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            What do you mean? I know he plays in Qatar... anything other than this?
                            It has been a while so I hope I am not mixing up rumors with facts but he pretty much stated that he doesn't want to play for Team Melli anymore and his priority is his Qatar league team. He cares more about that team than TM. He criticized CQ saying he sucks pretty much and how he didn't teach him anything. He said Team Melli won't be successful and he just doesn't have a desire to represent the team. And he started to kiss his Qatar teams ass a lot and just overall talk shit about the national team. Hence the nickname Jabbari Qatari was born. Bere gomshe

Here is also a thread on the topic http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...w-with-Al-Kass
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Guys guys. Relax. Some of you are even worried for a home match against Guam? Jeez! It's all true they have improved but you are forgetting two major facts:

1- If you are basing your arguments of defeat and failure on Turkmenistan away match; you are having a wrong idea simply because you keep forgetting that Turkeminstan is one of the only countries that has stayed undefeated against us! we have never been able to defeat them. They have a better head 2 head stats against Team Melli. I know it's strange but it's true! They are our black horses. Don't count on winning with big margin as a revenge in tehran against this team as we simply stumble against them unless we catch them on our excellent day and we thrash them and end their fake rivalry that goes back to Turan legend.

2- Guam's early and fake comic topping the group had been achieved by winning against two teams in their own calibre. Just see how Iran and Oman will end this team's dreams.

Of course we win comfortably however we will have the toughest ever qualification path in the next round
                              sigpic
                              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                              IRAN
                              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

To be honest, Guam is getting really overconfident because of their good start.

They actually think they have a chance, and already resorted to dirty tactics by undo their request to play the return leg in Tehran and making ugly statements about our federation and facilities.

Their coach was trash talking us a few weeks ago as well. I hope we give them a good spanking for a good reminder and a better goal difference.

Thing is, Asian qualifiers are full of crap. Turkmenistan pulled the old ''move the venue'' trick against us to get us out of our game, just like South Korea tried back in June 2013 when they changed the venue to Ulsan where it was very humid and unfamiliar to us to play at.

Comment

Working...
                                X