FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    To be honest, Guam is getting really overconfident because of their good start. They actually think they have a chance, and already resorted to dirty tactics by undo their request to play the return leg in Tehran and making ugly statements about our federation and facilities. Their coach was trash talking us a few weeks ago as well. I hope we give them a good spanking for a good reminder and a better goal difference.
    Only way that can happen is TM walks on that pitch guns a blazing and keep their goal on blast the whole time.

Comment

Hajsafi and Haghighi has joined the camp: https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...9936496402916/

Comment

Guam is toast, so is India, so is Oman and Turkmen whatever!!! If we cant get past a bunch of Panzies then we need to put Iranian football in the trash lock it up and go watch wrestling and volley ball! Honestly, Guam really really think they can defeat Iran even in Guam?!!! They are truly smoking some nice shit!! India too, although they know their chances against Iran is like their chances of ever stop eating spicy food!! Oman is hard as they are a Persian Gulf side who knocked the Saudis out of the last World Cup qualification, and ONLY they can truly put a challenge... but IMO, if we can beat the likes of Chile and play as hard as we did against Sweden, then all I see in the next 7 games is practice matches for the tough second round!!

Comment

we will play good against guam, we have india also, we can win both games, i dont think will be that hard, having azmoun, dejagah, we should be good

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
            My prediction is a 4:0 at home against Guam and a 3:0 away win in India.
            Sardar is going to score a hattrick in one of these 2 matches.
            sardar doesn't have the stamina to play 90 minutes so if he wants a hat trick it's gotta be in the first 60 minutes

Comment

After reading the article with Queiroz and his plans for a younger Team Melli in this WCQ campaign, I doubt they will thrash Guam. I would honestly be satisfied with a 2-0, 3-0.

I'm speaking REALISTICALLY here. I'm a fan as much as you guys are. But until our new national team plays enough and connect together, don't expect too much from them. It takes time for the boys to shape into a solid team.

I'm optimistic.

Comment

http://www.guampdn.com/story/news/20...nd-2/71561358/

Look at this poll from a Guam online newspaper. They actually think they can beat Iran in Tehran. I hope we destroy them and put them back in their place. Their players, coach, and fans are feeling way too confident after just 2 wins acting as if they are some highly rated Asian team now.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  http://www.guampdn.com/story/news/20...nd-2/71561358/

Look at this poll from a Guam online newspaper. They actually think they can beat Iran in Tehran. I hope we destroy them and put them back in their place. Their players, coach, and fans are feeling way too confident after just 2 wins acting as if they are some highly rated Asian team now.
                  Oh my days...I have no words. Nigerian and Indian fans are worse than this, trust me. They are so annoying on Facebook commenting on EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    sardar doesn't have the stamina to play 90 minutes so if he wants a hat trick it's gotta be in the first 60 minutes
                    I wish Sardar does not score the first goal. Whenever Sardar scores the first goal we get bad luck! Iraq, Turkmenistan,...cough Qatar?!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      I wish Sardar does not score the first goal. Whenever Sardar scores the first goal we get bad luck! Iraq, Turkmenistan,...cough Qatar?!
                      we won the game vs qatar..

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Only way that can happen is TM walks on that pitch guns a blazing and keep their goal on blast the whole time.
                        we are sure to do that and we did just that vs Turkmenistan in last game, BUT its Vital that we drastically improve our FINISHING from the get go..!!
                        most any team can manage such an all out assault for the first 25-30 minutes max, if you fail to capitalize on your early chances then the table will turn and it turns into a boring midfield battle for the rest of the game..!!
                        The inexperienced youngsters missed way too many easy sitters early on vs Turkmenistan...!! I highly doubt CQ would risk another experimental, young starting TM side vs Guam..!
                        look for mostly WC starters with maybe 1 Max 2 newer faces in our starting line-up ..!

2-0, 3-0 is the most likely scoreline ..!

Comment

Baba shomam hame tarsu shodina..
                          Half of the team plays in Guam league some in the 3rd division in US..
                          Then they have one player in the MLS, one
                          in Thailand league, one in Hong Kong league and maybe one in King Kong league.
                          Hala 2 bazi bordan ke chi? Mage Arjantino Berezil bude? It was Turkmenistan and India.
                          And us drawing Turkmenistan was an incident. Its like the German 7:1 win over Brazil last year. That wont probably happen in the next 50 years even if they face each other every year or two.
                          The days of trashing teams 17:0 and 19:0 is long over, that was Daei Bagheri Azizi era, but i predict a clear 4:0 win.

Clear 4:0 victory mark my words.

Comment

I agree %100

Comment

I say 4-0 or 5-0.

Comment

In every website I read, they keep mentioning Guam is expecting to face 90,000 people at Azadi. I mean, do you really think that that many people will come to watch Iran play freaken Guam in the 2nd round of WCQ? Azadi will only be full if we play Korea/Japan or Saudi Arabia...

I will be surprised if even 10,000 show up

Comment

Working...
                                X