No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ press conference, 9 min video: https://www.facebook.com/Navad90/vid...3578469499712/

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
      we won the game vs qatar..
      I know that is why I used coughing as a sign of exception.

Comment

It's good to have confidence but not to the point of delusional!

This is the perfect Guam approach for Iran, thank you.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Twitter
          https://twitter.com/MinnowWorld/stat...13365574123520

@MinnowWorld
          "#AFC #WCQ continues again on Thursday, some very interesting games. Will @GuamFootball continue their excellent form against giants Iran?"

@StudMuffinKilla
          "@MinnowWorld @GuamFootball With the form they're in, I'd say they can do it. Even if they lose I think they will top their group."

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            "We have an opportunity to do something that not many people can say they've done, so with our belief and our togetherness, I think we can get some positive results and really shock the world even more even more than we have to this point," Matao captain Jason Cunliffe said in an interview with the Guam Football Association media officer.

The last time the two countries played against one another was in the 2002 FIFA World Cup Qualifier. Iran won that match 19-0, the biggest win in its history, but Guam is a new team with a new confidence.

"

Wins against India and Turkmenistan in earlier World Cup Qualifier matches have Guam sitting atop its group with six points, five ahead of Iran.

"It's going to be a tough match, but I think we all believe in the talent that we have and, athletically, I think we can compete with any nation in Asia; in the world, for that matter. If we go out there, stick to our game plan and play like we know how, I think we'll give them a run," Justin Lee said.We're coming out for all six points," Justin Lee said. "Obviously they'll probably be tougher games, but with our preparation and our belief, I think we can come out and get all six."

Someone needs to remind the residence of LALA land that just because you were able to defeat India and Turkmenistan's Reserves at home, doesn't put you in the same league as a team which has been to the WC 4 times and won the AC 3 times in a row.

These guys are just asking for an A$$ whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Twitter
              https://twitter.com/MinnowWorld/stat...13365574123520

@MinnowWorld
              "#AFC #WCQ continues again on Thursday, some very interesting games. Will @GuamFootball continue their excellent form against giants Iran?"

@StudMuffinKilla
              "@MinnowWorld @GuamFootball With the form they're in, I'd say they can do it. Even if they lose I think they will top their group."

ROFL

My God are some football watchers dense. Japan and Iran both had rough starts, but that is normal. Many teams are going through transition, while Singapore and Turkmenistan took the game like it was their World Cup final.

Now that they have the first game out of the way, it should be expected that the young players' jitters will be gone, and they will be focused and deadly against these inferior foes. Guaranteed, without any funny business like a first half red card or two by the ref, Iran will win both games comfortably. They will be fun games to watch.

Comment

Iran 4 - 0 Guam

Comment

i guarantee we will win tmrw folks !!!! no need to worry! if we lose or tie, mods u can ban me

Comment

Haha global is gay!!!!
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

10 hours and 13 minutes until game time! !!!!! GO TEAM MELLI
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

we will destroy them.

I don't think we have ever faced a team that had players playing for Chainat Hornbill and Payless Supermarket Strykers.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Here we are once again at this point! the starting point for our journey to Russia!

Comment

For anyone interested in reviewing last game against Turkmenistan, we had some good chances that game. It was an unlucky scoreline, but I am sure we will be dominant versus Guam. Gooooo Iran can't wait!!
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Iran 6 Guam 0

Comment

2 by Sardar and 2 by Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X