Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
    Iran 8-0 Guam.
    Are you guys really fearing Guam? Guam??? Ffs, is this how low our football has gone? Tell me! They will be lucky to step into the penalty box.
    We said the same before facing Turkmenistan..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      We said the same before facing Turkmenistan..
      But we saw what happened our boys and CQ are professional enough to get a lesson from that.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        But we saw what happened our boys and CQ are professional enough to get a lesson from that.
        Khoda koneh. From now on, it must be only wins, and the secure ones of kind. Like Japan, South Korea and Australia are doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Khoda koneh. From now on, it must be only wins, and the secure ones of kind. Like Japan, South Korea and Australia are doing now.
          We should win comfortably but not expect to trash our opponents. Japan is having trouble to score against a Cambodian side that could not get out of their own half until now..it could be very similar to our game

Comment

omidvaram narighan be assabemoon as usual....

Comment

Any news from TM lineup ??

Comment

I don't fear Guam, I fear the qatari referee.

Comment

Guys, have a little bit of composure. Who cares what person X or person Y said? Instead of spewing impulsive nonsense the moment you hear something you don't like, just ignore it. What matters is the match and when all is said and done, we'll more than likely be the victors.

Anyway, I'll be off to Azadi Stadium in an hour and a bit. Have fun wherever you're watching.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    Guys, have a little bit of composure. Who cares what person X or person Y said? Instead of spewing impulsive nonsense the moment you hear something you don't like, just ignore it. What matters is the match and when all is said and done, we'll more than likely be the victors.

Anyway, I'll be off to Azadi Stadium in an hour and a bit. Have fun wherever you're watching.
                    Take pics and upload later bro

Comment

what irani channel is showing the game anyhow..?

is IRIB2 Still working in USA..? Are they gonna broadcast..?

line-ups..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

line-ups..?
                        IRIB3, Shabake 3, Channel 3, whatever you choose to call it, they will show the game as usual.

Comment

Will there be any replays of the game on TV?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

line-ups..?
                            Yes it is working. They are expected to broadcast it.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Will there be any replays of the game on TV?
                              Some of the LA channels do replays. I am not sure which.

Comment

FINISHING is the name of the game today...! especially early on we are sure to be presented with plenty of scoring opportunities and unlike Turkmen game We must be far more clinical in the final 3rd..!!
                                CQ knows that well, so in absence of injured Reza, he took Azmoun to pre-game press to let him know how much he is counting on him shining in today's game and to pump him up for this game..!!

Irrelevant of all the bs spewed by guam coach, they are going to seat deep and park the bus for most part all game..!!

goal difference still plays the largest role in their WCQualifying aspirations and im sure they will gladly take a low scoring loss today..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X