No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me that if CQ continues to play Taremi and Azmoun beside each other in the future, the duo will make a very lethal combination. They are both fast, technical and good finishers. Already today we saw good combinations between them, one of them leading to a goal be Taremi. If they gel together in the future, they will be lethal for any defence.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

As i see it Afghanistan is playing Japan next week in Azadi, cool and exciting........

Comment

khaliy toop kharab kard emrooz in Taremi.......

Comment

The star of Asian Cup, PourAliG. Seems to have dropped the pecking order I wonder why?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

It's amazing that those that want to drive CQ out do not mind doing it at the cost of Iran not getting through this Qualifing round. Sarbazi bazi, maliat, Any excuse to derail CQ's focus and force him out. Do they call theme selves Iranian? More like retards and Morans.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              The star of Asian Cup, PourAliG. Seems to have dropped the pecking order I wonder why?
              He went from a very good team like Naft under a great coach to relegation team in China, as I expected this China choice was terrible, even Fedosipour mentioned it during the game, and this decision has possibly made him lose his starting place as well, temporarily at least.

Right now as CBs Montazeri and Kanaani are in front of him imo. Kanaani has been doing fantastic for his age(2 years younger than Morteza as well I think), he's not as good in the air as PAG but physically much stronger.
              We should try Morteza as CM once

Comment

Anyone else was pleased with the refereeing today? I thought the ref did a good job and managed the game well. I was surprised since he was a Qatari and I was expecting some calls against TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Anyone else was pleased with the refereeing today? I thought the ref did a good job and managed the game well. I was surprised since he was a Qatari and I was expecting some calls against TM.
                  maybe because he knew that his team is going to win 15:0

Comment

it was a decent game. Guam is a nobody. This team needs work, ando was weak and takes way too long on the ball. We need a CAM bad

Comment

Hopefully this match will convince more people to show up for the next home match!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Hopefully this match will convince more people to show up for the next home match!!
                        Or we move the games to other cities...because according to Tehranis:
                        Sorkhabi > TM

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          I'm sorry , but ur just butthurt that he got called up instead of sharifi.
                          Sharifi had his chance in TM and he did not score . I like sharifi and he will be back but chances have to be given to other deserving strikers as well. Taremi got his chands and scored . I'm not a pp fan but even if I was that wouldn't matter because when it comes to TM it doesn't matter what team u support, u want ur national team to win
                          Boo Hoo. Just wait and see how shit he is when we face Japan. Im not going to explain myself over and over again, only time will tell that Taremi is hype. Again we played Guam... and by the way Sharifi got a chance to play for TM as a substitute for 20 minutes. You wanna give another player a chance thats fair enough. But Taremi had his chances before this game too, Why not give K.Rezaei a chance or another striker?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            no one will show up till the final round, then we will have 100k for every match

Comment

This is what the Guam player was hoping with his pathetic quote: “For me, it’s the like the movie 300 where the team has to stay disciplined and stay focused and stay together.” “That’s what they did in the movie, a small unit versus millions and that’s us"

The movie 300?!!!! Must be fan of fantasy stories! Poor guy he really thought that Guam were seasoned Greek warriors and the Persians little ninja looking fools!! I guess he realized who the fool is now!! Its so funny when little pathetic nations( Qatar, Bahrain, Guam, etc) think just because they know how to ride a horse they are now jockeys!!!

Comment

A real encouraging and heartwarming display by TM. Had been a while since we last we saw TM play in such good harmony and well-synced in all areas. Yes I know it was just Guam, but still it's the same Guam with 2 back-to-back victories. Plus having seen our last performance against a lower ranked team (Turkmenistan) had us all worried and worked up in our own nightmares, yeah let's admit it!

What's up with all these Taremi rants? The trend in this board has always been that one starts a campaign and all bandwagon and jump aboard to follow the bashing adventures!

Why often a Sepahan player must be used as a tool to bash Persolis players? What does Imid Sharifi have anything to do with Taremi?

After each win we gotta have party poopers pooping in our cake dishes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X