No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe we played with 2 strikers cause we're playing against freaking Guam and don't need 10 men to defend against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Or maybe we played with 2 strikers cause we're playing against freaking Guam and don't need 10 men to defend against them.
      Sarcasm.... Can you recognize my new avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        we were basically playing with 11 strikers given that Biranvand was playing as our AM/CAM at times
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I didn't watch the Guam game but did Alishah do well.

He is a solid player in the IPL, but can he do the goods for TM?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

He did well for the time he got to play. One thing I disliked was him diving. I've noticed Mehdi Taremi, Alishah, and sometimes Rezaeian diving. It's a habit it seems. I don't like it one bit. Carlos should spank them. They shouldn't do it in Persepolis, and definitely not do it in the national team. Diving is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

The three subs generally were good and brought more energy to TM who was tiring out somehow, which raised the tempo of our game again in the late 2nd half. Alishah was solid, he assisted Torabi's goal, missed a header chance but showed his pace and technique here and there.

He could really be an asset when we are playing an offensive game, good sub.

Comment

Alishah is a work horse like Ando. He contributed in the second half by pushing the team forward. He's a good player and deserves to be in the national team if he keeps it up. He just needs to stop diving.

Comment

It is over guys. Lets move on.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    First of all, watch ur mouth. If ur gonna insult me I will forsure do the same so
                    Calm ur horses .
                    The games sharifi played in were
                    Actual friendlies and he didn't do shit . It's not taremis fault
                    That he got invited for the WCQ. He got
                    Invited and he did his job. Now idc if he is all
                    Hype and blah blah as long as he scores and does what he needs to do I won't care. So sorry if ur baby isn't going to get playing time for the national team anytime soon! Nothing to cry over!!! Ur a big boy!
                    lol ur pathetic. theres no point in arguing. we will see. Sharifi played vs. better opposition while Taremi scored vs. Guam. "Guam" "Guam" oh yea guam. Well see who is crying when Taremi has no place in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      lol ur pathetic. theres no point in arguing. we will see. Sharifi played vs. better opposition while Taremi scored vs. Guam. "Guam" "Guam" oh yea guam. Well see who is crying when Taremi has no place in TM.
                      did you see the games sharifi played in? he was literally invisible bro. cherto perto nago. everyone on this forum knows how ur a die hard sepahani fan and are biased towards other players that arent on sepahan. its the national team and u should be happy that we won. who cares who scored as long as we win? kheyli ba gheyrati.

Comment

did you see the games sharifi played in? he was literally invisible bro. cherto perto nago. everyone on this forum knows how ur a die hard sepahani fan and are biased towards other players that arent on sepahan. its the national team and u should be happy that we won. who cares who scored as long as we win? kheyli ba gheyrati.
                        Theres no point in arguing bro. You just don't get it. This has nothing to do with Sepahan. By your logic i should be criticizing the other 22 players on TM squad. Im happy we won and i knew we were gunna win. Even if Taremi and Sardar didnt score we would have won,because i wasn't expecting anything else.

Comment

Theres no point in arguing bro. You just don't get it. This has nothing to do with Sepahan. By your logic i should be criticizing the other 22 players on TM squad. Im happy we won and i knew we were gunna win. Even if Taremi and Sardar didnt score we would have won,because i wasn't expecting anything else.
                          Okay.. Then tell me why you think taremi is all hype ? Has he not played well for his club? He's been their best player, scoring left and right. He did pretty well for TM. Not sure if he has played 2 or 3 games but having 2 goals in 2/3 games is fantastic . I would love to know why he is all hype . Btw, please don't reply with "you just don't get it" or you will find out in the future " give me a legitimate reason please .

Comment

^^ To settle your argument, I will say that whoever goes to Europe is the better player.

Comment

Okay.. Then tell me why you think taremi is all hype ? Has he not played well for his club? He's been their best player, scoring left and right. He did pretty well for TM. Not sure if he has played 2 or 3 games but having 2 goals in 2/3 games is fantastic . I would love to know why he is all hype . Btw, please don't reply with "you just don't get it" or you will find out in the future " give me a legitimate reason please .
                              Because he will die down sooner or later. He misses some really bad sitters. He scored 2 goals vs. Guam against non existent defence, but he also didn't score 4 other goals. Come one man, Sharifi has scored more goals and assisted more goals in the last 2 seasons in IPL. You really think if Sharifi played vs. Guam he woudn't score? Genuinely players that play for the sorkhabis are in the bigger spotlight. Do you even follow IPL or just watch the highlights? We are not gonna score too many goals when we are parking the bus. What did Taremi do vs. Uzbekistan and Turkemenistan?

Comment

Because he will die down sooner or later. He misses some really bad sitters. He scored 2 goals vs. Guam against non existent defence, but he also didn't score 4 other goals. Come one man, Sharifi has scored more goals and assisted more goals in the last 2 seasons in IPL. You really think if Sharifi played vs. Guam he woudn't score? Genuinely players that play for the sorkhabis are in the bigger spotlight. Do you even follow IPL or just watch the highlights? We are not gonna score too many goals when we are parking the bus. What did Taremi do vs. Uzbekistan and Turkemenistan?

I follow IPL day in and day out . I agree , sharifi is one of the top strikers in IPL alongside taremi and rezaie and others . Those games u referred to were his first games , first time playing for TM. He did the same thing sharifi did in his first two games ! Just get the feel for international soccer . Believe me , sharifi will get invited again and he will begin to score . But with Gucci and azmoun being #1 and # 2. Taremi, sharifi, and rezaie / ansarifard are going to fight for #3. If u take a look , sharifi got his chance , now taremi is getting his and rezaie will be next in line .
                                Idc if he is going to fade away in the future . Right now he is on fire and I would love to take full use of that .

Comment

Working...
                                X