Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kits

Hi friends, which shop is a good reliable shop in monerieh with proper kits and tracksuits, and possibly shoes. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

None.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Lol my parents are going to Iran in December, I can't wait to see what fake screwed quality shirt products they will bring me

Comment

I just went to the uhlsport shop in moniriyeh today and was pleasantly surprised at the variety of clothes they have. They basically have every Persepolis jersey, warm up, and accessory you can want. Same with TM and the other clubs in Iran they sponsor....they put some of the older stuff on sale which is good too, I'd definitely recommend going there especially if you're looking for TM gear, great quality.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I just went to the uhlsport shop in moniriyeh today and was pleasantly surprised at the variety of clothes they have. They basically have every Persepolis jersey, warm up, and accessory you can want. Same with TM and the other clubs in Iran they sponsor....they put some of the older stuff on sale which is good too, I'd definitely recommend going there especially if you're looking for TM gear, great quality.
          Thanks for the feedback dadash.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Lol my parents are going to Iran in December, I can't wait to see what fake screwed quality shirt products they will bring me
            The thing is youcant really let your parents or relatives bring you kits, because they don't know the difference between fake and real most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
              The thing is youcant really let your parents or relatives bring you kits, because they don't know the difference between fake and real most of the time
              True story

Comment

Working...
              X