Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF League • 2015/2016 | NEWS/DISCUSSION...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSIAN GULF League • 2015/2016 | NEWS/DISCUSSION...

Persian Gulf League

The official discussion thread
    Season 2015 / 2016

Live-Report Threads:

Week 1
    Week 2
    Week 3

Fan Threads:

Sepahan
    Perspolis
    Esteghlal
    Esteghlal AHVAZ
    0%
    Esteghlal KHUZESTAN
    0%
    Esteghlal TEHRAN
    0%
    Foolad
    0%
    Gostaresh
    0%
    Malavan
    0%
    Naft Tehran
    0%
    Padideh
    0%
    Perspolis
    0%
    Rah Ahan
    0%
    Saba
    0%
    Saipa
    0%
    Sepahan
    0%
    Siah Jamegan
    0%
    Teraktor
    0%
    Zob Ahan
    0%
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

LOL only in Iran they change coaches after 2 games:

Malavan parts company with Amir Ghalenoei

Tasnim – BANDAR ANZALI, Iranian football club Malavan Bandar Anzali has parted company by mutual consent with its head coach Amir Ghalenoei on Monday.

Ghalenoei took charge of Malavan in July and stepped down as the team coach just after two matches.

“We thank him for everything he did in the club and wish him all success in his future career. We parted company with Ghalenoei due to financial issues,” Ahmad Donyamali Chairman of the Board of Directors of Malavan said.

Under leadership of Ghalenoei, Malavan defeated Zob Ahan 1-0 in the opening week of the Iran Professional League (IPL) and lost to Esteghlal of Tehran 2-0 in its following match.

And to all Malavan fans out there, don't be too happy. Look who is replacing him

Hamid Estili named Malavan Bandar Anzali coach

Tasnim – BANDAR ANZALI, Former Iranian national football team’s captain Hamid Estili has been appointed as the new head coach of the Malavan Bandar Anzali football team.

The 48-year-old coach replaced Amir Ghalenoei in Malavan.

Ghalenoei parted company with Malavan on Monday by mutual consent.

Estili has previously coached Steel Azin, Persepolis and Rah Ahan.

He has joined Malavan on a one-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

Malavan has bagged three points out of two matches in the Iranian Professional League.
    http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-anzali-coach/
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      LOL only in Iran they change coaches after 2 games:

And to all Malavan fans out there, don't be too happy. Look who is replacing him

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-anzali-coach/
      This is seriously sad....Malavan had a good chance at finishing in the top 4 IMO but the club seems to be stepping into a very wrong direction, heyf.....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        This is seriously sad....Malavan had a good chance at finishing in the top 4 IMO but the club seems to be stepping into a very wrong direction, heyf.....
        I was actually thinking about you bro. How happy you were Daei was not selected, but then Ghale came and now even worse Estili - as if you don't have to suffer enough with Perspolis already. This endless recycling is a huge joke. We are constantly giving teams in the hands of unqualifed coaches that have never achieved anything. We need fresh blood, more guys like Mansourian, Golmohammadi or Khatibi... I am praying to God that we at least never have to see Derakhshan or MK again!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Not sure how true this is but apparently Daie has been sacked at Saba and ghalenoie is set to replace him? I was just at a friends house in Tehran who told me he read this in the paper this morning.....seems kinda far fetched then again anything is possible in Iranian football.....
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^Wait for Daei to be sacked, Ghale taking over and Daei replacing Estili lol, this is our league.

Daei has a good team at Saba. Lak, Sadeghi, Beikzadeh, R.Haghighi, Ghazi...3 WC players. However Daei is not a coach that knows how to build up a team for the future, although he always tries to. I see him more as a great short term coach when you need some motivation and spirit.
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

saba undefeated in first 3 games and they want to sack daei...... and you wonder why our football has problems

Comment

It's too early to predict a championship, however I am sure Pique jaan opened the poll for the fun of it, thus my bias of course will only have me pick the one and only, the Mighty Perspolis indeed!

Mind you Zobahan of last year, underperformed miserably the first 6-7 weeks and failed to impress, at the time many predicted a definite relegation by the end of the season, however remember how they flipped things around and kept on iproving week after week and towards the end of the season had a slim shot at the leage title as well? They even went on to win the Hazfi cup, deservedly so!

If Daei's sacking is true, then shame on Saba's management and overall our despicale state of football in general!

Comment

So many times we have scored 4 against PP in the past few years...
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Some photos from the first match day of PGL Week 3:

Sepahan 4-2 Perspolis

Siah Jamegan 1-0 Naft Tehran

Saba 1-1 Gostaresh

Malavan - Esteghlal Ahvaz

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      ^Wait for Daei to be sacked, Ghale taking over and Daei replacing Estili lol, this is our league.

Daei has a good team at Saba. Lak, Sadeghi, Beikzadeh, R.Haghighi, Ghazi...3 WC players. However Daei is not a coach that knows how to build up a team for the future, although he always tries to. I see him more as a great short term coach when you need some motivation and spirit.
                      Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      saba undefeated in first 3 games and they want to sack daei...... and you wonder why our football has problems
                      Ate lunch with ghasem dehnavi today, he was visiting his buddies in Zob Ahan and he confirmed that this is stereotypical Iranian tabloid bs, I knew it sounded too crazy even for Iran. Daie has gathered a very decent team and has 2 points in two games not bad for saba, theres 0 reason for them to replace him ATM
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

IPL Coaching Carousel 2015-2016 Season

New Season of IPL is under way, lets keep this thread and discuss coaching changes that will occur throughout the season

so far

OUT

amir ghalenoei from Malavan

HOT SEAT After Week 3:

-Bronko from PP

-Dragan Skočić from Foolad
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Esfahan aroosie:-)
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^^

And they have every reason to be. Of course your statement was in reference to the Tehran giant's losses to both Isfahani teams (Congrats on both occasions) but that put aside, both these teams have been 2 of our best managed and arranged teams of the country, in particular Sepahan. Not sure if this is in general in relevance to the actual lifestyle and traits of the people of Isfahan, or just its these 2 clubs system/club management etc. Could someone please enlighten me in this regard?

It cannot be just a conincidence that both Isfahani clubs being the most well organized and systematically well managed/run throughout the country, there are indeed much more profound and solid reasons behind their success in most areas.

Nonetheless kudos to them. Anyone trying undermine their great achievement, constant progress and success proves his/her ignorance!

Comment

I am new at this forum! And i have a question. Why forouzan wears adidas although the sponsor of siah jamegan is givova?

Comment

Working...
                              X