Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERSIAN GULF League • 2015/2016 | NEWS/DISCUSSION...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as i love the IPL, it's quite possible that it's the most outrageous league for a country of Irans stature. This was so embarassing..

First the commentator verbally slaps Siah Jamegans Alagie Sosseh for simply celebrating his first goal in IPL.. and compare that to when Mohammad Ebrahimi scored against Tractor Sazi, the team that has loaned him to Gostaresh, and acts like his heart is broken and can't continue playing on because he scored against his precious club who he previously had been at 4 seasons or something.

I get it and I in fact love that players show emotions towards certain clubs in a league where everyone switches teams each year, but you've got to be professional on the pitch. Not put on a show to get an Oscar nominee. Show clearly that you aren't celebrating out of respect, keep it professional and keep it moving.

Basically, when a foreign/african player celebrates a goal he should "be careful of how he celebrates, he's in fact in our country now" said by the commentator, but when an Iranian player acts unprofessional during his celebration and delays the game, we pity the fact that he had to go through that ordeal. Simply amazing.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=16713
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=16712

Comment

^ I was going to post the same thing.....I noticed the commentator was bashing alagie soseh for no reason whatsoever and it really, really pissed me off. He did absolutely nothing wrong

Meanwhile we have players grass rolling left and right and celebrating goals like they won the WC which is the real embarrassment. That commentator is a real grade A ahmagh
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Photos of Week 18 / 19 / 20

WEEK 18

WEEK 19

WEEK 20

Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Lagardere Sports, formerly known as World Sports Group wants to sponsor IPL

http://90tv.ir/news/215073/%DA%86%D8...88%D8%AF%D8%9F

Comment

Did someone hack the numbers here? I recall seeing 19 votes for Perspolis and I voted and the number did not change and now i see 16 for PP and suddenly astronomical changes for ss and Sepahan.

Comment

I think we should forget IPL and all use Persian Gulf League. The more this term appears online the better it is.
              By the way I would advise anyone with high position or previously held high position to avoid going to haj. The way saudis are they may come to your room kidnap you torture you and get all information for whoever then cause stampede and throw your body there and claim you died in stampede.
              After this if you do not listen and go to haj then I shall not feel sorry for you. Those saudis sheikhs are barbarians. mina or jeddaa and their chambers...
              raftan beh arabestaan yani paa beh taleh baa paaye khod va beh jahanam paa gozashtan ast. ensaanhaa beh aghl biaaid

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                I think we should forget IPL and all use Persian Gulf League. The more this term appears online the better it is.
                Agreed. It isn't the IPL anymore.
                The only and official name is Persian Gulf League.

Comment

Adreed Leopard jaan. I suggest avoiding the abbreviation "PGL" and use the whole term "Persian Gulf League"

Comment

Soltanimehr becomes season’s youngest player

Another young player coming from Saipa, and Mohammad Soltanimehr becomes the youngest player of this IPL season so far at 17 years old

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ungest-player/

Lots of young players are starting to get more and more used by IPL teams, some of them are even part of the first team. Noorafkan at 18 years old has started vs Gostaresh few days ago, Shekari getting some playing time being 17 at Zob Ahan and so on. Definitely positive to see

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      So far Hassan Beyt Saeed and Dariush Shojaeian are the great discoveries of this years league. Shojaeian played for Bahman last season and helped them promote to Azadegan League. He has scored 2 out of 3 goals for Gostaresh this season and is great replacement for Bayrami.
                      Good call, I didn't know much about shojaeian I wonder if he'll be able to get a chance he seems pretty inexperienced but so was Amiri when he got to TM so it'll be interesting to see if he pans out or not
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Good call, I didn't know much about shojaeian I wonder if he'll be able to get a chance he seems pretty inexperienced but so was Amiri when he got to TM so it'll be interesting to see if he pans out or not
                        Without exaggeration, IMO he's the most technically gifted Iranian player we had since AK8, maybe arguably along with Shojaei on his peak, those that saw him play know it. Except that he is more "flashy" than them and sometimes does a little bit too much, but he's fascinating to watch really.

I'm not sure that he will be able to perform as well under CQ because he will obviously be more restricted and less free to roam as he usually does, and at the same time I can't see him work in a defensive gameplan but we will see anything is possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Without exaggeration, IMO he's the most technically gifted Iranian player we had since AK8, maybe arguably along with Shojaei on his peak, those that saw him play know it. Except that he is more "flashy" than them and sometimes does a little bit too much, but he's fascinating to watch really.

I'm not sure that he will be able to perform as well under CQ because he will obviously be more restricted and less free to roam as he usually does, and at the same time I can't see him work in a defensive gameplan but we will see anything is possible...
                          Thanks....id be surprised if he's as technical as Amiri, it will be a pleasant surprise if we come across a good Attacking mid fielder if only Soroush and Bakhtiar didn't have sarbazi issues.....

On the other hand I doubt shojaeian would have gotten this opportunity so let's see if he can take advantage of it
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Thanks....id be surprised if he's as technical as Amiri, it will be a pleasant surprise if we come across a good Attacking mid fielder if only Soroush and Bakhtiar didn't have sarbazi issues.....

On the other hand I doubt shojaeian would have gotten this opportunity so let's see if he can take advantage of it
                            I'd say that we currently have couple of players more technical than Amiri, Amiri is more about using his agility and close dribbling (in which he's easily among our best). With Shojaeian you can basically make a skill moves compilation after each of his matches Obviously Bakhtiar and Soroush are more complete and experienced players but who knows we'll see if Shojaeian will impress in the camp to make the final cut

Comment

Photos from Week 21 to 23, sorry for the late update!

Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X