X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was this guy allowed

in the Stadium
    wtf.jpg

Yeah, that guy at the bottom right has an offensive Ansarifard costume on. What is the world coming to?

Great post, btw. This will create a great conversation for sure.

Comment

people that dress up like this want to end up on TV, simple and only reason they want attention and you are giving it to them.

HOLY SHIT the guy on the right corner that looks like ansarifard is most likely a dude i know named Navid looks exactly like him

Comment

Who cares?
        Pretty sure there's a picture section somewhere that you could have posted this on instead of making your own thread.

Comment

yea, I remember seeing that asswipe..!! wasnt it during the WC..??

just playing to the world wide stereotype of folks thinking of us as arabs, i guess..!!? thinking he is funny by looking like Osama..!!? Not...!!

btw, a year or so ago i went to a USMNT game in KC..!! Home Depot sponsored the match and had like Paint and poster boards outside the stadium for fans to make their own signs..!!
          so i had mine saying "WHERE IS THE QB..!??"
          Needless to say it pissed off a bunch of hardcore Sam's Army fans..!! off course i didnt care... got picked up by camera man on national TV..!

Comment

He's a Brazilian fan who did anything he could to get on tv.
            Iranian fans who saw him in the stadium said he would just go around screaming "Allaho Akbar", "kaboom" and various stereotypical phrases all while being massively drunk.

Comment

must be a relative of this guy:

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Working...
              X