This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    Why would cooperating with Japanese, Korean, and American clubs make Iranian football stronger
    Why do you think? Because their leagues are stronger and more professional. Thus having Iranian players playing in those competitions will make TM stronger.

Comment

To be fair 200k€ is a little cheap for a player like Sharifi.

For instance, if transfermarkt is correct, Taremi cost Perspolis 175k€ to buy from an Azadegan league team!

If that is right then there is no way Sharifi can be sold for 200k€.

EDIT: Sorry, that wasn't his transfer fee. His transfer fee is apparently unknown at transfermarkt.

Jahanbakhsh's transfer from Damash to NEC was 250k€.

If as a 19 year old Jahanbakhsh was worth that, I'm sure Sharifi is worth more than 200k€..

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Why do you think? Because they're leagues are stronger and more professional.
        I don't think Iranian players going to the Korean, Japanese, or American leagues would make Iranian football stronger. Pouraliganji hasent improved by going to the Chinese league which isn't that far off from the Korean and Japanese league. The goal should be Europe not any Asian league.

Comment

Agree, plus if the first player impresses in Europe, like AJ, they will be more interested in signing more players from Iran. I understand and agree.

Comment

IPL clubs don't give a damn about players' career progression or handing better quality players to TM.

These dumb ass managers can at least negotiate having a share in future transfer(s) or pay rise instead of sequestering and wasting the young talents in the domestic league.

Comment

I don't think Iranian players going to the Korean, Japanese, or American leagues would make Iranian football stronger. Pouraliganji hasent improved by going to the Chinese league which isn't that far off from the Korean and Japanese league. The goal should be Europe not any Asian league.
              Europe should be the priority, but if you want to compare Japanese/Chinese/Korean leagues to Qatari/UAE etc they are much stronger, not even a comparison. And i disagree Pouraliganji has improved, if he would have stayed in Iran or gone to UAE his level would have decreased, and probably stayed the same in Iran.

Comment

I want our players to go to Europe too, but what sane business man would rather sell a player to a European team for 1/5th of the price he can get from an Arab team?

Comment

Mehdi ‪Sha‬rifi to the offer of SK Rapid Wien

" for a long time has Rapid me in the eye and with the responsible of sepahan discussions. I had already offers from Qatar and China, wanted to but not sepahan for financial reasons and remember, in Europe to play. Hossein Faraki seemed pleased by the offer and hoped to be, his players to Europe to be able to send."

Source: tarafdari.ir

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/phot...type=1&theater

can someone translate this, google translate isn't exactly the best. but this looks promising...........

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    I want our players to go to Europe too, but what sane business man would rather sell a player to a European team for 1/5th of the price he can get from an Arab team?
                    I would, but then again i'm not driven by selfish reasons, i care for succes of my country not meaningless things, if i would be a club owner i would do exactly what i said earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      Europe should be the priority, but if you want to compare Japanese/Chinese/Korean leagues to Qatari/UAE etc they are much stronger, not even a comparison. And i disagree Pouraliganji has improved, if he would have stayed in Iran or gone to UAE his level would have decreased, and probably stayed the same in Iran.
                      I thought you meant Iranian players should go to those leagues in general but if you meant for them to go to those leagues over Qatar/UAE then I agree

Comment

http://football.ir/news/iran/1394/05...l-1233891.html

Sharifi interview:

-He says the news of Rapid Wien's offer is legit

-He says that they have been monitoring him for a while and the only reason that they haven't sent an official offer until now is because they were waiting for their Bosnian striker to get offers and be close to leaving (I'm assuming he means Beric who is Slovenian not Bosnian)

-Sepahan wants him to improve and make the club and city proud so they would be okay with him leaving

-Faraki said the same thing

-He had offers from China and Qatar but he says if he leaves sepahan it will be for Europe

-His final words are that he wants to go to Europe and improve and he hopes the deal happens

Comment

http://football.ir/news/iran/1394/05...l-1233891.html

Sharifi interview:

-He says the news of Rapid Wien's offer is legit

-He says that they have been monitoring him for a while and the only reason that they haven't sent an official offer until now is because they were waiting for their Bosnian striker to get offers and be close to leaving (I'm assuming he means Beric who is Slovenian not Bosnian)

-Sepahan wants him to improve and make the club and city proud so they would be okay with him leaving

-Faraki said the same thing

-He had offers from China and Qatar but he says if he leaves sepahan it will be for Europe

-His final words are that he wants to go to Europe and improve and he hopes the deal happens
                          Please let this happen. He will do great, I'm certain of it.

Comment

These types of rumours are much more realistic, such a league is definitely doable for IPL players. Sharifi can do well, he has speed, strength, scores an even amount on headers and shots.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

If Sharifi comes here I think about going to all major home games

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                These types of rumours are much more realistic, such a league is definitely doable for IPL players. Sharifi can do well, he has speed, strength, scores an even amount on headers and shots.
                                I do think Sharifi can play in a league like Eredivisie, but I get your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X