Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this goes through. They knocked out Ajax in the last round of CL qualifying. Another big challenge against Shakthar to make CL group stages.

Comment

This will be so good if it goes through. When he plays for Sepahan you can just see he is naturally talented and has a good strikers instinct.

Wait and see what happens but hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        It said that he will go on trial, guess this will be another Milad Mohammadi story. So don't expect anything

If the club was really impressed and keen to give him a contract, they would give him one already. Screw them with their useless trials.
        Sturm Graz offered Milad a contract I believe, Rah Ahan and Farhad Kazemi did not alow him to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Sturm Graz offered Milad a contract I believe, Rah Ahan and Farhad Kazemi did not alow him to leave.
          He didn't have a contract. Why would they let him go to trial if they're not going to let him go.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            What's "inshallah"?
            It's something that Mullahs sarcastically say. It literally means 'hopefully', but of course in reality it means something that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              He didn't have a contract. Why would they let him go to trial if they're not going to let him go.
              No he had a contract with Rah Ahan, thats why he is still there. He said he had 2 offers from Russia & Austria (my guess from sturm graz) and that Farhad Kazemi did not let him leave. Rah Ahan probably wanted more money.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vg-j2_-OWW4

Comment

is sharifi in midst of a contract negotiation..?? then i'd say this whole thing is just the usual bs Bazargarmi by his agent...!
                  next what Kiarash says here ....
                  Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  It said that he will go on trial, guess this will be another Milad Mohammadi story. So don't expect anything

If the club was really impressed and keen to give him a contract, they would give him one already. Screw them with their useless trials.
                  and the next likely scenario is this ....

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                  It's something that Mullahs sarcastically say. It literally means 'hopefully', but of course in reality it means something that will never happen.
                  lol, brilliantly defined..!!

Comment

Just an FYI, Zenit offered 200.000 euro's to buy Sharifi which was rejected by Sepahan. So Rapid definitely needs to pay way more than that, which I am doubtful they will do.

Comment

In my opinion, in order to make Iranian football stronger, Iranian clubs need to cooperate with European, Japanese, South Korean, and American clubs by not demanding too much money. In other words they need to let go of their greed for money and work in favour of Iranian football.

Comment

The greed for money is why they stay in their mamans back yard or go to the soosk gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          The greed for money is why they stay in their mamans back yard or go to the soosk gutter.
                          Well sometimes it's the club their fault because they demand way too much money for their players. Sharifi and Hazami are just a handful of examples, I am sure that many Euro moves fell through because of this. And players most likely don't want to go through the dardosar to force a transfer with a court. In Europe, you stand much stronger if you are forced to stay but you want to leave. That's why Iranian players have the best chance for an euro move if they can release themselves and be a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            My point is that if for example Sharifi wants to go to Zenit or Rapid, Sepahan shouldn't block this great move by asking to much money, they should have taken the €200.000, why you ask? Sharifi will be exposed to a topclub in Europe/Russia and this in turn will make Sharifi a better player for TM. Basically what i'm saying is you have to put your countries interest in front of your personal interest (money).

For example: lets say your the club owner of Sepahan, a Qatari club named Al Rayan offers you €1.000.000 for your player but a Austrian club named Rapid Vienne offers €200.000, what do you do? For me there is no question which offer i would take!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              In my opinion, in order to make Iranian football stronger, Iranian clubs need to cooperate with European, Japanese, South Korean, and American clubs by not demanding too much money. In other words they need to let go of their greed for money and work in favour of Iranian football.
                              Why would cooperating with Japanese, Korean, and American clubs make Iranian football stronger

Comment

If I was any of these guys i would join the lebanese league and just enjoy life and be treated like a king

Comment

Working...
                                X