Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 4 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually starting to feel bad for PP. Someones really cursed this team
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Red card Bengar to make it worse. What a joke, you can say whatever you want, but this is not football anymore. I am really starting to believe there is more behind this...
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I really feel for PP in this game because I know how it feels. Although Esteghlal should have scored at least 5 in the 1st half against ZZ last week and finished them in the first 45 minutes already, Zob Ahan still managed to win, starting with an amazing blunder from our defender!

That being said, they were better than us in almost the entire 2nd half. That second half was probably one of the worst I had seen from Esteghlal in recent years!
        Last edited by Amin_; 08-20-2015, 08:11 AM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Its laughable Faghani is our countries top referee. Bengar its his second yellow for what? Challenging for the fcking ball? Get a grip faghani

Comment

LOLLLLL and now Bengar gets a BS yellow to get sent off.....and this is supposed to be the best officials in the league
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Red card for Bengar.
              Even though it was a bad call to give ZA the PK, it was also a bad call to give PP the PK. The only difference is ZA scored PP didn't.
              Like they say "Gol nazani, mikhori"
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Football is getting more and more of a joke with refs heavily distorting results all the time with no general actions taken. You could as well throw a dice to determine the final result.

Comment

In all fairness we're playing good, however our finishing is just terrible, we blunder too many 100% sitters. More terribly is how our defense is absolutely weak and vulnerable on pretty much any attacks on our goal. Both our goalies conceding easy goals.

Bengar's rage once again got the better of him, thus resulting in a red card.

As good as Alishah and Taremi are up front, but both chaps lack precision on their last touches. denying Hossein Jalali was absolutely a big and unforgivable crime IMHO.

We wil bounce, and improve in the coming weeks, I am sure of that, however in midseason we outta bring in some decent defenders for sure!

Comment

Today's other results:

Sepahan 1 - 1 Foolad
                    Esteghlal Kh. 1 - 0 Saipa
                    Gostaresh 1 - 0 Siah Jamegan
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I dont think there is a conspiracy. I think its a bunch of unprofessional fat refs who are doing mosafer keshi during the week and officiating games on the weekend. You gotta pay them a lot so that they work and study towards getting better during the week. Also increase the amount of interest in that profession by paying them a lot so you can easily replace the ones who are not up to standard.

Comment

Faghani was the ref in the Asian cup final just goes to show how terrible reffing in Asia is

Comment

I should've known ZA would win. They always win in Azadi.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

As already said last time, I can accept every defeat and go on as long as it is fair. This however is far too ridiculous & BS, this can’t be called football anymore. You can make fun of us and claim we are sore losers for blaming others, but at the end you are only fooling yourself. The truth is this team indeed has a lot to do, nobody denies our weaknesses, but in the last 3 matches we were simply robbed. The officiating in this league in general is getting worse and worse each season!

We lost a match today which we actually should have won at least 7-0 and I am not exaggerating, go and watch the highlights. Zob Ahan was more or less dead, they had nothing to offer. Alishah alone should have had a hattrick in the second half, Norouzi hit the post, Ahmadzadeh missed a 1vs1, while Taremi missed an empty goal and a 1vs1. Meanwhile Zob Ahan only had 2 shots on goal and got a free PK

We have the potential to have the best attack of the league, but our piss poor finishing even for Iranians standards is keeping us away from that. Whether it's the pressure, bad lack or lack of concentration., I don’t know... We create superb chances, but easily waste them one after another.

Although our defense looked slightly more stable with the Bengar-Umana combo and the return of Nourhollahi - we are still conceding extremely laughable goals. Makani's blunder brought Zob Ahan back and we were too afraid to recover because of the pressure. Zob Ahan had nothing to lose anymore and with a "take 1 PK, get 3 points" offer from Faghani they actually managed to escape with a win. I am still sitting here and wondering how the hell we lost this match...I really can't explain what happened.

One of the most unfair and undeserved wins I have seen in PGL and this means a lot since the league is totally a mess.
                            Last edited by Nariman; 08-20-2015, 09:00 AM.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So when will Branko get sacked?

Comment

PP's strikers biggest problem is shooting. someone should tell them to finesse the shot instead of blasting it over the bar... thatll get you a guys a win or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X