Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 4 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 4 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Wow chaotic start to the season by Persepolis, despite having one of the strongest squads in the league.

Looks like this will be a relegation battle as they are still rock bottom in the IPL after 4 weeks

Comment

I wanted to come and say something about Branko's loss and laugh. But I just watched the highlights and I must say PP didn't deserve to lose and wasted a ton of chances that most teams would have taken with ease.

This team has got some very skillful youngsters, which is a great improvement from their traditional method of relying on established stars bought from other clubs. If they get their scoring fine tuned, they'd go far. Just as long as the management doesn't lose patience with this transitional phase.

Secondly, I just don't know how some of these lads in IPL have not found more suitors from abroad, like Rezaei. Along with the likes of Hajsafi, Sharifi, Alishah, Rafiei, ....

Comment

In 5 days they have to play in Ahwaz again.
        They will have their chances to recover .

Comment

6 suspicious scenes, Faghani with a horrible performance!

- Foul on Taremi + Foul on Ahmadzadeh
          - PK should have been retaken! GK does not stay on his line and 3-4 Zob Ahan players are inside the box before Alishah even touched the ball.
          - The FK that led to Zob Ahan's goal was not correct!
          - The ball hit Bengar's chest, not hand.
          - The 2nd yellow for Bengar was BS as well.

Last edited by Nariman; 08-20-2015, 12:14 PM.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Reffing in IPL is poor, but most teams benefit or suffer from it. Only PP fans are the fans that make it such a big deal.

Refs are humans too and they make mistakes, what about the 4-5 clear chances the players messed up.

Faghani messed up 3 times the players messed up 5 times.

Instead of crying about reffing the players, coaches should focus on what they are responsible for.

Comment

I did not watch the game but here we go again with the PP fans and the conspiracy theory!! from the sound of it you guys had enough chances to put the game away by a good margin!! now you are doing Monday Morning Quarterbacking and counting all the problems with the Ref!!

Get over it!!

Fix yourself first before you blame the Ref.

Bad ref. goes both ways in football!! one day is you, next day it is the other team.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
                Reffing in IPL is poor, but most teams benefit or suffer from it. Only PP fans are the fans that make it such a big deal.

Refs are humans too and they make mistakes, what about the 4-5 clear chances the players messed up.

Instead of crying about reffing the players, coaches should focus on what they are responsible for.
                Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                I did not watch the game but here we go again with the PP fans and the conspiracy theory!! from the sound of it you guys had enough chances to put the game away by a good margin!! now you are doing Monday Morning Quarterbacking and counting all the problems with the Ref!!

Get over it!!

Bad ref. goes both ways in football!! one day is you, next day it is the other team.
                I am sorry but that's some massive bullshit you are spreading here. Because of guys like you the officiating is getting worse each year - all these BS statements: "it's part of the game," at the end one day you suffer, one day you benefit", "don’t blame others", "humans make mistakes".... - that’s truly nonsense! The amount of poor calls in PGL is not normal, is not part of the game and has nothing to do with football. When the referees perform poorly, then they should rightfully be criticized for it, simple as that, and we can't just ignore the fact that our officials are not truly qualifed.

Nobody even came up with a conspiracy theory here - but at the same time you can’t trust anything in this league. If these calls went against your team you would be all over Perspolis now. Don’t tell me I am wrong, we have seen it way too often on the forum here, the sorkhabi hatred is as worse as the sorkhabi favoritism. And please spare us telling us we to look ourselves, are you even aware of how often we criticize our team? Do you even read the damn comments here? Perspolis has been in horrible shape for some years now – you are more than welcome to check all the previous comments & see how often we blamed ourselves and not referees.

I did not watch the game
                Thank you.
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

these teams, with these players and this league deserve this type of refereeing!! if it was the other way around I would be SHOCKED! you can't have it both ways!

I just hope all PP fans are just as passionate and up in armed when a bad call goes the other way against a shahrestani team!! otherwise they are nothing but BIGOTS!!

I will call you on that IF I see you quiet the day PP wins a game on the 90' min with a controversial PK and you are quiet.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                    6 suspicious scenes, Faghani with a horrible performance!

- Foul on Taremi + Foul on Ahmadzadeh
                    - PK should have been retaken! GK does not stay on his line and 3-4 Zob Ahan players are inside the box before Alishah even touched the ball.
                    - The FK that led to Zob Ahan's goal was not correct!
                    - The ball hit Bengar's chest, not hand.
                    - The 2nd yellow for Bengar was BS as well.

Faghani made terrible calls today but whoever made this video intentionally left the part where Faghani made a terrible call by awarding a penalty for perspolis too. If we are going to criticize him then we should be fair and say that penalty was unnecessary as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      Faghani made terrible calls today but whoever made this video intentionally left the part where Faghani made a terrible call by awarding a penalty for perspolis too. If we are going to criticize him then we should be fair and say that penalty was unnecessary as well.
                      Fair enough!!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by TM homeboy View Post
                        Get over it!!
                        2 out of 4 games have been RUINED because of not just poor but disgraceful officiating and we shouldn't be upset?

GTFO of here with that "PP fans and the conspiracy theory" especially if you didn't watch the game. Nobody is saying refs are out to get us, we are not sepahan fans....that's been their thing for years. We are talking about poor officiating in general, not towards our team in specific.

It's true every team has to deal with it but so far there isn't one team that has gotten f***ed more by the refs than we have, and there's no debating that.

It's people with your guys mentality that our leagues officiating doesn't improve. Yes, officials make mistakes and are humans too....but there is a line that has been crossed by our officials for years now. They don't just make mistakes on a consistent basis but they screw teams left and right. If we keep quite about it and pretend it's all good how do we improve?

@persianeagle I'm sorry but your post is entirely bs. Don't mean to disrespect you but it's ridiculous you're commenting on this matter without having watched the game. So far in Persepolis's first 4 league matches 3 out of 4 have been acceptable performances by the team, 2 of which have been great. The only thin our team needs improvement on is luck with better officials and touching up on finishing and our DMs need to huddle back on D more which will be solved when Ahmad Nourolahi is fully fit again.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If we Iranians complained about Mazic/Al-Williams and the consipracy theories during the WC/AC in masses, we Perspolis fans can and should complain about Faghani/Ghahremani and Mehdi Taj-IPL aswell

Comment

these teams, with these players and this league deserve this type of refereeing!! if it was the other way around I would be SHOCKED! you can't have it both ways!

I just hope all PP fans are just as passionate and up in armed when a bad call goes the other way against a shahrestani team!! otherwise they are nothing but BIGOTS!!

I will call you on that IF I see you quiet the day PP wins a game on the 90' min with a controversial PK and you are quiet.
                            Lol and they say nobody here has an agenda or anything against the ipl. What did the players do? Are they all I.r supporters? Do they run Iff?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              2 out of 4 games have been RUINED because of not just poor but disgraceful officiating and we shouldn't be upset?
                              Actually 3 out of 4. SS Khuzestan should have gotten a red card in the first half, playing with 10 men for more than 45 minutes would have killed their stamina considering the weather on that day.

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                              Fair enough!!
                              What is fair enough? You did not even watch the game bro., so I am sorry, you can't really comment on this.
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

that is right, you should not be upset!! it goes both ways

GTFO of here with that "PP fans and the conspiracy theory" especially if you didn't watch the game. Nobody is saying refs are out to get us, we are not sepahan fans....that's been their thing for years. We are talking about poor officiating in general, not towards our team in specific.
                                there is not foul play here, it goes both ways, PP is not the victim here. YES, you may not be saying conspiracy theory, but everyone else is calling it that. they say Taj is a sepahani and has arranged all the sepahan home games in the first 4 week. now you need to tell me who needs to STFU!! there was how the draw happened!

It's true every team has to deal with it but so far there isn't one team that has gotten f***ed more by the refs than we have, and there's no debating that.
                                tough luck, get over it!! in other season other teams got shafted and they got shafted really good!! naft vs tractor!! god forbid if that was a PP game!! LOOL ta hala be gha rafteboodem LOOL

It's people with your guys mentality that our leagues officiating doesn't improve. Yes, officials make mistakes and are humans too....but there is a line that has been crossed by our officials for years now. They don't just make mistakes on a consistent basis but they screw teams left and right. If we keep quite about it and pretend it's all good how do we improve?
                                No, it has nothing to do with my mentality or what i see!! as if the officials are sitting and listening to me, it is actually with the mentality of PP and SS fans that every game they should win, every season they should win, etc..... be mad at your team rather than the ref. if you can't fix the internal problems then how do you expect the league improve!! if PP and SS are the center piece flowers of our league, they need to be a role model and lead the way and things get better after that!!

@persianeagle I'm sorry but your post is entirely bs. Don't mean to disrespect you but it's ridiculous you're commenting on this matter without having watched the game. So far in Persepolis's first 4 league matches 3 out of 4 have been acceptable performances by the team, 2 of which have been great. The only thin our team needs improvement on is luck with better officials and touching up on finishing and our DMs need to huddle back on D more which will be solved when Ahmad Nourolahi is fully fit again.
                                I do not watch the game but I watched the highlights!! PP played a great game from the high lights and should have won the game with big margin!! if you do not score you will get scored on. you guys are toooooo sensitive about the ref. and every thing sounds fishy. the foul before ZZ first goal was not a foul, yet the goal did not come from that free kick LOOL the ball poorly cleared and the defense was too slow to recover.

the ZZ pk was 50/50 IMO. let see what they say in 90 on monday.

you could not be more wrong!!
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X