Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 4 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HT EsEs T 0-0 EsEs A

Very lacklustre performance in the first half. Ansari is playing as the striker upfront and is playing very weak. Da silva is also very weak. Not every Brazilian is going to turn out like Januario. Da silva seems very reluctant to push the ball forward and it doesn't help that he is playing in fort of Ebrahimi and Cheshmi who are also defensive players.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ebrahimi just missed a PK. smh

Comment

Goaalll!! Youngster Karimi comes on and scores for EsEs 1-0

Comment

Gooall Ahvaz! They strike right back off a straight free kick. 1-1

Comment

btw. Rasoul Khatibi resigned from Siah Jamegan

Ghalenoei could take over

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              btw. Rasoul Khatibi resigned from Siah Jamegan

Ghalenoei could take over
              And the musical chair saga continues..

Comment

GOOAALLLL! M.Majdi 90th min 2-1
                goal came of a free kick that led to red card for the ahvazi player.

Comment

Oh God! it took 10min for Ahvazi GK to get off the field due to an injury all just to run right back in net.

Comment

So you guys thought Taremi's misser was bad yesterday?! Well Barzay just missed a sitter from less than 1 meter on an open goal for Esteghlal T.

Probably one of the worst missers I have ever seen!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

FT 2-1 EsEs Tehran wins. Somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        So you guys thought Taremi's misser was bad yesterday?! Well Barzay just missed a sitter from 1 meter on an open goal fro Esteghlal T.

If you gave me 100 balls to hit the way Barzay did, it would never happen. No idea how he missed that.

Comment

why the fuck did khatibi resign noon he believed in my cousin now he won't be played.

Comment

Khatibi is a good coach but a loose canon and a cry baby. reminds me of PP fans that are always crying about refs.

When he was in Tabriz he had all these theorys about why Tehranis not letting Tabrizi teams shine.

now in Mashhad he complains about calls made for Tabrizi's against him- Point in case game vs. Gostaresh Foolad

Even our new generation coaches are loosing their own grip

Comment

LOL didn't know Tahami is Est. Ahvaz's assistant coach. Hope he can teach his players how to dribble 14-15 players

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                So you guys thought Taremi's misser was bad yesterday?! Well Barzay just missed a sitter from less than 1 meter on an open goal for Esteghlal T.

It looked like his shot was deflected so I guess it's not that bad....taremi's was deflected too that's just bad luck
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X