Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 4 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PP fans will never change. Navad said that PP and Sepahan should have both been awarded a penalty, and the foul on Hajsafi was a penalty. They didn't even show Ramin Rezaeian's handball in the box and the tackle from behind on Khalatbari. You scored an own goal and gifted Khalatbari the 4th goal. I suggest you guys at least watch your own tv show hosted by longipour. This week Abdollah Karami scored a goal vs. foolad that was called offside but it didn't look offside. You don't see any of our fans complaining. Yet your classless fans are so pissed about losing to Sepahan and Khalatbari scoring on them that they have filled up Sharifi and Khalatbari's instagram page with insults that are worst then Ben Williams insults.Last season Zobahan outplayed Persepolis in Azadi and PP had one chance off a set piece and they won 1-0 its football. If you don't score, you will get scored on, get over it.

Comment

I don’t know if our players play too emotional & rough or if the referees are too harsh & give away too many cards. Last week we had over 25 yellow cards and this week we have 5 red cards.

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      So you guys thought Taremi's misser was bad yesterday?! Well Barzay just missed a sitter from less than 1 meter on an open goal for Esteghlal T.

Probably one of the worst missers I have ever seen!
      Sorry bro. but the worst finishing award belongs to us by far

Something I admire about SS is that they still somehow always manage to get the points (at least in the league), even if they don’t have a good coach or play bad football. Perspolis is doomed to fail, even when they are heads and shoulders above the opponent, they still manage to somehow lose the match lol

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      btw. Rasoul Khatibi resigned from Siah Jamegan

Ghalenoei could take over
      PGL's at it's best. It's Week 4 and already 2 coaches have been changed....
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Damn, now even I feel bad for Perspolis!
        But I'm sure they'll bounce back soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Ok enough PP bashing talks. We all know they are going to have a difficult time this season. Now onto bigger topics. Lets talk about EsEs vs EsEs match we today. I really hope Mazloumi can figure out more options up front. Last match, all lethal plays were going threw Heydari and as soon as a team learns how to shut him out, the offence dies out. Even though I like seeing Heydari work the middle of the pitch and creating different options, I think that the right wing is lacking real support with the likes of Ansari. I would bring Heydari back to the right and lets see if Ansari can work behind our forwards. If ANsari is not able to contribute again this week, Masloumi needs to figure out something else because I haven't seen enough from ANsari yet to convince me that he deserves a starting position.
          rivaldo and jaber ansari are both crap. maybe we should move khosro to middle and play arash on the sides until sajjad and karrar are fit again
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Whoever picked Ahmad zadeh for PP made a mistake. Don't get me wrong. He is talented but needs 2-3 more years to reach a level to make big difference that PP needs now.

To let Nouri go or Gabriel is showing its toll. Daei made mistake to let Khalatbari go and PP paid the price. I recall by mid season Nilsson had single digit conceived goals and now we are at 10. Part of it is 3 week ban on Makani which was ridiculous. and part of it was not using Bengar. And bigger part was to let Hosseini go. I wonder how much the new croat is getting and how much Hosseini was asking for. If the salary requested and the salary offered to the new guy are close then never hire anyone who shows conflict of interest.
            On top of this we have a red carded Bengar and playing in hot weather again soon.

Comment

one more note.
              PP is a formidable team and I am not going to discount them. They are jangandeh and can do many things and if they get 2-3 refs that are fair in the next matches and if they win the morale will be boosted. If you are pp fan and you live in Tehran go and support the team and never give up. presence of the fans in the stadium makes a big difference. 10k or 20k is not enough. need 80k

Comment

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 4 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                Whoever picked Ahmad zadeh for PP made a mistake. Don't get me wrong. He is talented but needs 2-3 more years to reach a level to make big difference that PP needs now.

To let Nouri go or Gabriel is showing its toll. Daei made mistake to let Khalatbari go and PP paid the price. I recall by mid season Nilsson had single digit conceived goals and now we are at 10. Part of it is 3 week ban on Makani which was ridiculous. and part of it was not using Bengar. And bigger part was to let Hosseini go. I wonder how much the new croat is getting and how much Hosseini was asking for. If the salary requested and the salary offered to the new guy are close then never hire anyone who shows conflict of interest.
                On top of this we have a red carded Bengar and playing in hot weather again soon.
                Ahmadzadeh was a top player in the league last year with Tractor, overall he has even more quality than Alishah IMO

Tbf no one looks good with Persepolis at the moment, regardless of how good they actually are. Even Kamyabinia looks bad, whereas he was a top CM in the IPL and ACL with Naft

Comment

^ thanks for pointing it out. And part of it has to do with not having Nouri in place. Ahmadadeh was good because Abedini was great on the right in Tractor. Abedini is very techinical and he can help someone upfront look great. I remember when Ansarifard was in Saipa and did great because those who fed him were good. But regardless Ahmadzadeh still young otherwise he would have had two goals.

Actually losing to a team due to heat and another due to referee has demoralized most players. They are afraid of the next moron to issue a yellow or red card.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    rivaldo and jaber ansari are both crap. maybe we should move khosro to middle and play arash on the sides until sajjad and karrar are fit again
                    At this point I think you're right. Rivaldo and Ansari are serious lightweights. Even young Karimi is a better option.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Mohsen Khalili says goodbye to football

http://www.farsnews.com/13940720000750

Mohsene rafto bargasht

Comment

^^what took him so long?!?!? he has been out of contract for so long, he was just not the same player after his injury. If he had quite back few years ago he could have had gotten his coaching, agent etc....license by now!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                        X