Urgent: AFC article abusing Persian Gulf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent: AFC article abusing Persian Gulf

These idiots have done it again. It's been a while they tried not to mention the Persian Gulf and used just "the Gulf" instead, but now they brought up the imaginary AA Gulf again:

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-champions...d-of-acl-clash

Tehran: Naft Tehran go into their 2015 AFC Champions League quarter-final with Al Ahli next week having failed to register a win in the current 2015 Persian Gulf Pro League after drawing 3-3 with Malavan on Wednesday in their final fixture before next week’s meeting with the AA** Gulf League side.

Note to PFDC Staff:
    Please correct the article on our front page.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

I think that in this case nothing can be done as it's just the name of their league unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      I think that in this case nothing can be done as it's just the name of their league unfortunately
      Wait for KC to see this thread, he will take care of that
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Done. Call them at 603 8994 3388 or send them complaints at media@the-afc.com.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You can't complain. They can't change it to Persian Gulf League because thats not the name of their league. IR has been fighting over this with federation, but unfortunately nothing can be done. This feud is been going on for awhile now. Its the reason why players like Khalatbari had to leave the league.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Thanks for this note. I appreciate people who care about our historical heritage.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

There are more than 200,000 Iranians who live or do business in UAE.

Fortunately, we have less Football players in their league.

Countries that have nothing of their own tend to steal from others. Check this: www.persiangulfonline.org Viva Persian Gulf since 2500 years ago.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

You're somewhat welcome.

Thank you for your message. This is an issue we are aware of and something we do keep a keen eye on. We take our lead from sources in the country in question and follow their advice on league names. Here the reference was made in line with this policy. However, to avoid confusion, we have now changed it to Iran Pro League.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Emilia

Naft Tehran go into their 2015 AFC Champions League quarter-final with Al Ahli next week having failed to register a win in the current 2015 Iran Pro League after drawing 3-3 with Malavan on Wednesday in their final fixture before next week’s meeting with the Emerati side.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    You're somewhat welcome.

Thank you for your message. This is an issue we are aware of and something we do keep a keen eye on. We take our lead from sources in the country in question and follow their advice on league names. Here the reference was made in line with this policy. However, to avoid confusion, we have now changed it to Iran Pro League.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Emilia
                    What the hell? Are they trolling us. The name of our league is Persian Gulf Pro League! Not just Iran Pro League.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      What the hell? Are they trolling us. The name of our league is Persian Gulf Pro League! Not just Iran Pro League.
                      absolutely right!

IRIF will of course do nothing about it, except writing a letter of 150 words with 600 grammar and spelling mistakes an posting it proudly on their website...
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Now they have a spelling error in their article instead of Emirati they have Emerati!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Sadly they won't fix it. They got to please their "sponsors" from UAE and other Arab countries. If they put Persian Gulf Pro League, they have to use the "official" name of the Emirati league also. They are trying to please both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            You can't complain. They can't change it to Persian Gulf League because thats not the name of their league. IR has been fighting over this with federation, but unfortunately nothing can be done. This feud is been going on for awhile now. Its the reason why players like Khalatbari had to leave the league.
                            It's our right to complain, they can but they don't want to. Our league is called Persian Gulf, but they are not using it for obvious reasons. IR is the main reason why these arabs have too much power/money then they actually should have.
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

This is just disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                              X