Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 5 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no live link for sepahan?

Comment

For those who think Alishah is a bad diver they need to take a look at sharifat.....this guy has been the worst Diver in the league for years. He's extremely porou too
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kamyabinia has been the biggest flop of any player this year IMO, he is yet to have a decent match. He turns the ball over on nearly every possession or gets his attempted pass chipped away.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What a goal by Hajsafi... 2-0
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Did the Sepahan game get cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Did the Sepahan game get cancelled?
              No! Sepahan won 2-0
              2 Goal by Hajsafi!!!! Maybe it was hajsafi's last game with sepahan

Comment

^ Why cancelled? It was interrupted twice because of light problem, but the lights were fixed and the game finished just a couple of ago. Hajsafi scored both of Sepahan's goal. This might have been his last game for Sepahan before joining a club in Germany. Best wishes for him...
                2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Congrats to PP fans. I was starting to think this season was going to be worse than last. But then again, Foolad's in last pace at the moment!

BTW, is it just me or is Branko starting to look more and more like this guy....

I also caught him swaying back and forth like this guy a couple of times!

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

Comment

A very well deserved win under very bad conditions, vali belakhare be haghemoon residim! With these 3 points we will finally have time to breathe; another win against Saipa in Azadi next week should completely restore our confidence.

Our defense finally avoided amateurish mistakes, despite missing Bengar. Makani was solid and often came out of the goal to clear the ball similar to Neuer, as GA jaan said, he did well on 1vs1. Foolad looked clueless & just blindly crossed the ball inside our box - apparently expecting a blunder from us, but we won most air battles. That being said, we need to improve much much more to have a trustworthy backbone.

If I am not mistaken this was the first brace Taremi scored for Perspolis, the partnership with Alishah is burning down all teams. If he stays away from injuries Taremi will be a big contender for the top scorer award for sure - just please don't wear pink shoes again loool.

There were suspicious scenes in the Malavan match and IMO the match should have been cancelled. Too much rain made the horrible field even worse, but hey, still better than this I guess:

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    GOALLLLLL TAREMI!!!!
                    Again, idk why the heck anyone aside from him is taking the PKs. Alishah missed last week now rezaeian....it should always be taremi.
                    Taremi shireh!!!!
                    TBH Rezaeian's shot was pretty good, it was rather a suberb save by Salimi. Still I agree, we need to pick one & Taremi seems to have the neccesary calmness to convert PKs

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    No its ok. I feel bad for you guys. God knows when the last time was you guys won a game.
                    Funnily our last league win was against your team in the derby

For those who think Alishah is a bad diver they need to take a look at sharifat.....this guy has been the worst Diver in the league for years. He's extremely porou too
                    Never lliked Sharifat. He indeed is a worse diver than Alishah, can't handle pressure and makes way too many stupid/selfish mistakes. Still one of the better Foolad players, I must admit.

Kamyabinia has been the biggest flop of any player this year IMO, he is yet to have a decent match. He turns the ball over on nearly every possession or gets his attempted pass chipped away.
                    Strangely the Navad analyze section has been praising him, apart from few scenes. I also believe he is not in from currently; today again he almost gave Foolad a free goal like vs. Sepahan. Then again Kamyabinia is not a flashy player; he did have some positive impacts as well. Unfortunately we don’t have many other options right now; Kafashgari is injured and apparently will miss the next game as well.

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    looks like the lights went out at sepahans game. dastgerdi has some real problems
                    Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    FT.
                    Malavan 0 - 1 Gostaresh
                    In the 90th minute they cut the game and go for Azan. When they return it's the 95th minute and the referee blows for the end of the game lol
                    Great way to fck up the most exciting minutes of a match!
                    Each damn week stories likes these are reported and nobody seems to care...
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Didnt watch PPs game, but i am genuinely happy that they won. I wont hope, because I am sure they wont threaten sepahans ambitions for the title, but it is sad to see them struggle the way they have (even whilst playing really good football)

Comment

Yes!!! Thank you God!!!

Comment

bazanin das ghashangaro. Taremi scored 2 tap ins, now we have to listen to PP praising him as the best striker in the league.#Persepollis logic.

Comment

Once again they go for Azaan near the end of a match! This time during the Traktor vs. Esteghlal Kh. match.

Before Azaan: 88th minute 0-0

Edit - The game ended goalless.
                            Last edited by Amin_; 08-26-2015, 07:11 AM.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

So many 0-0 matches today. Did they all employ super defensive tactics?

Comment

Working...
                              X