Reza Shekari - VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Shekari - VIDEO

It's been a while since a new video was up, but here it is!

We have probably all heard his name in the last few weeks, as he is one of the top prospects and youngest players of our league.

Shekari is playing with Zob Ahan right now and has gotten invites for the u23's as well. He is so calm on the ball and distributes so well, he reminds me somewhat of a taller version of Mobali.

I am not sure he will get a huge number of minutes this year, but my guess is that we hear his name again before the season is up.

It isn't packed full of highlights since it was a bit tough finding decent footage, but I think you get a general idea at least.

Here it is!

Definitely a jewel in the making, we will surely see and hear more of him in the near future....

Comment

Hopefully he can get to Europe at a young age like sardar, alireza, and saeid

Comment

Too much dribbling for my taste but if he goes to Europe in this age he could learn to shake that off of his head! This is the latest age we should be sending our players to Europe. 17-18. A player like Hajsafi has probably got only 1 or 2 more years to progress further!

I wished there was an organization in Iran to send our biggest 14-15 year old talents to the youth teams of big European clubs (since bringing good coaches for them inside Iran has apparently miserably failed). Progressing well and correctly already from that age would change our football mentality during a shorter time.

Comment

Working...
        X