Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better International future in the next 5 years : Karim Ansarifard or Mehdi Taremi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better International future in the next 5 years : Karim Ansarifard or Mehdi Taremi

I choose Ansarifard but Taremi is very good player.
    KARIM ANSARIFARD
    0%
    MEHDI TAREMI
    0%

Neither

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
      Neither
      exactly with a fit azmon ,jahanbaksh, gucci no place for this two

Comment

Ansarifard has already established a fair international career before Gucci or Azmoun. There won't be any room for Taremi to develop. Therefore I choose Ansarifard.
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

people haven't watched taremi play this season, he is a real gem, he is much faster than azmoun and reza and is better at dribbling. if he improves his finishing........ va veyla... thats why the coach of al nassr told taremi "if you continue your football you will be like ali daei"

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            people haven't watched taremi play this season, he is a real gem, he is much faster than azmoun and reza and is better at dribbling. if he improves his finishing........ va veyla... thats why the coach of al nassr told taremi "if you continue your football you will be like ali daei"
            Ali Daei was fast and good at dribbling?

Comment

i see more potential in Taremi tbh..! but also i highly doubt he would even come close to reaching it without joining a european team in next few years..!

Comment

Very hard to say. To me Taremi does not go beyond Arab leagues at the moment (with this type of footballing style, I hate his dives) but he may change his level of play in future. Karim has shown less fitness and dedication/hard working in past year and his time in this Greek club can be his last chance in Europe. Comparing Karim's situation with someone like Zandi, I think Karim won't go up but at best he may end up at a Cypriot club (Cyprus) or an Arab team later. Karim has lost his confidence which was obvious in previous TM matches. The best aid for Karim was to come back to IPL and regain his glory. Karim had great potentials but he is not a good decision maker nor a hard worker.

At this moment I predict: At best an average season for Karim in Greece. Taremi should level up his style of play and play smart if he wants to go to Europe otherwise he will be a flop and at best can come close to someone like Mansourian or Din Mohamadi. (they both played in Bundesliga 2 for a short period.

I am a Perspolis fan and my opinion is not biased. I loved Karim for his playing skills and talent but now... to be honest Taremi never impressed me as a great player. He will be a starlet at best. He is among current best players of Persepolis along Alisha and Ali pour but still not impressive. I have more faith in Alisha. Ali pour showed a promising future but stay alert until I see consistency from him.

Comment

Taremi is playing very well right now and has a lot of potential. Ansarifard has been in a bit of a slump recently, but he is pushing to move up in Europe. If Karim manages a good season in Greece and moves to a good European league he has the potential to be better than Taremi in terms of growth, because he still has shown the talent that he has. But right now definitely Taremi is much better than Ansarifard and is getting better every season so my vote goes for him.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Sharifi>>>

Comment

taremi has potential but AF was scoring like its nothing in IPL. unless taremi can score like 15+ goals then its just flash and PP overhype.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I will be shocked if Ansarifard will even be part of TM in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          taremi has potential but AF was scoring like its nothing in IPL. unless taremi can score like 15+ goals then its just flash and PP overhype.
                          no trust me on this one, this kid is not all hype. his finishing isn't great, but the thing that seperates him from karim or other IPL strikers is that he can be a playmaker, sometimes he comes back and gets the ball in his own half. did you not see his goal against sepahan? his combination of speed and dribbling is deadly, he is a big big boy, who can make the impact from anywhere. next season is the right time for him to go to europe, he would match the playing of holland or spain

Comment

Taremi has a certain combined qualities that you rarely find in an Iranian player.

he is a forward who is just as willing to pass the ball,
                            he has the ability to create for himself and his teammates,
                            he comes back and fights for the ball, he is deceivingly strong and nimble at the same time.
                            and most importantly, more often than not, he makes smart decisions.

he is lucky that he has a coach like Carlos Qeiroz at this stage of his career. and I am happy that he will face a stiff competition from Sardar and other young players, but when it's all said and done, he may be better than all of them.

Comment

It depends on many factors.

We have Ansarifard who has near 50 caps for Team Melli. A veteran player with international experience under 2 different coaches. Although he hasn't been anything special under Queiroz, if he proves himself he will get the call. Personally I believe if he does well in Greece he will rightfully get the invitation.

On the other hand we have a pacey and technical player in Mehdi Taremi. A player who starts for the capital reds who has been consistent and deservedly gets the call.

I'm not sure who we will see more in the next 5 years. But I'm positive whoever we see until 2018 will be a player who rightfully earns his spot in the national team.

Comment

Working...
                              X