X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    thats currently saying it mildly..!!
    Haha, do one more!!
    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      You still need the balance between offense and defense; the system has to be modified based on who the opponent is, and what line up they choose to play. That's where having done the homework is necessary. CQ has the experience, but he has stopped researching the field, and lacks enthusiasm about the job. He is also stylistically not a fit for Iran's national team. IFF should have hired someone else right after the Asian Cup: a younger, up and coming but brilliant coach who is willing to spend a lot of time in Iran observing the domestic league, breaking down various line ups until he figures out the right combinations.
      Which young up-and-comer would you prefer IFF to chase? Mayeli-Kohan or Ghalenoie? I hear that Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp are busy these days, but I'm sure they'll give everything up, move to Iran, and coach a national team with such a friendly federation and fan base, who never just blame the coach for a handful of bad performances!

But we lost in Lebanon in 2012, and Uzbekistan on a bad ref call! Oh, and Bosnia! Oh, and Iraq was totally Queiroz' fault. Oh, and now Turkmenistan!

Germany loses to freaking USA, and their fans aren't crying like its the end of the world. We beat Chile, and people find excuses for why we won. We were the better team that day, so deal with it. Against Turkmenistan, 80% of our team was within their first 5 caps. We were the better team and got unlucky. Show me a game where Iran loses or ties, and doesn't hit the cross-bar, or have a valid goal stricken, and you will be right. The problem is, Iran is usually the better team in every game it plays, except for 1. That is the game against Bosnia, and all that showed was that our players were gassed after 2 tough matches, particularly the brilliant showing against Argentina.

So, seriously, stop with the ignorant bashing of the coach. If you'd like, we can bring that young upstart Ali Daei back. I hear he had a good season coaching Saipa some years ago. Maybe he can be our saviour? How about Golmohammadi, he's nothing like Daei. I'm sure his success in IPL will translate over amazingly to TM, just like Daei.

CQ knows how to be a coach. Iranians are a people who want the worst for themselves. That is why our country is so screwed up. We are doing well, and #1 in Asia after so long. We have had bad luck, and we have lost matches where we have had depleted rosters, transitional rosters, were gassed after so many games in a row, and bad pitch conditions.

Again, show me games in the past 4 years where Iran has been absolutely the weaker team against any team other than Bosnia, and I will tip my hat to you in defeat. Even against Korea, we looked much more dangerous as in the past 10 years under other coaches, who let Korea just manhandle us. CQ knew how to coach those games to frustrate Korea, and beat them on the counter. People who think it's luck to beat them 3 times in a row under CQ are just delusional.

This CQ hate is sad, and pathetic. I will come and laugh at many of you when you are crying when CQ is gone, and we get Khatibi as coach and go through the miserable downward spiral you want us to head in. Anyone who thinks any rational top-level coach would come to coach Iran has mental illness, and anyone who thinks an IPL coach could win for TM hasn't been paying attention to the last 20 years of our football. Bronko used to be the best coach we could have gotten, and now it's CQ. Among the mid-level jobless coaches of the world, CQ really was the best option. He may not be the best, but some of you have to learn that with the current political climate in Iran, we cannot afford a top-level coach. We are in the best spot we can be, and we need to stick with CQ, or go back to the quality of 2009. There is no in-between. Win defensively under CQ, or become attacking and lose random matches like Saudi Arabia with smaller teams just counter-attacking us. CQ knows that the counter-attack is the future of football. Even Germany in the world cup scored the majority of its goals by allowing the other team to attack and stealing the ball and punishing on the counter. Go rewatch their goals, and show me how many they scored purely on build-up play or set pieces.

Football has changed, and many of you are stuck in 1994 with the 3-5-2 offensive minded football that teams like Brazil are stuck to and not getting results. CQ knows what he's doing. Honestly, what credentials do any of you have? None.

Comment

کد خبر: 1263922/4 زمان: 19:32 1394/06/09 بازدید: 7,363

گرفتگی عضلات سردار آزمون

مهاجم لژیونر تیم ملی در اواخر تمرین دچار گرفتگی عضلات شد.
        گرفتگی عضلات سردار آزمون
        به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار آزمون، مهاجم جوان تیم ملی در جریان تمرین امروز دچار گرفتگی عضلات شد و در اواخر تمرین از جمع بازیکنان جدا شد.
        آزمون با حضور در کنار زمین،زیر نظر کادرپزشکی به مداوای خود پرداخت و به نظر می رسد مشکلی برای تمرین فردا نداشته باشد.
        I hope I am wrong and Azmoon is not suffering from some sort of chronic muscular issue. He also suffered in 2 games in Asian games. For his clubs Rubin Z and rustov he is rarely a 90 minute player either.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          CQ knows that the counter-attack is the future of football.
          Says who? Coaches have different styles, CQ's is like Mourinho's or Simeone's, defensive with counter-attacks, which I personally don't have a problem with at all, but to dismiss all other tactics and say that this specific one is the future of football is wrong.

Mourinho's style is actually my favourite, since he also is my favourite coach. His style and CQ's have many similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            You still need the balance between offense and defense; the system has to be modified based on who the opponent is, and what line up they choose to play. That's where having done the homework is necessary. CQ has the experience, but he has stopped researching the field, and lacks enthusiasm about the job. He is also stylistically not a fit for Iran's national team. IFF should have hired someone else right after the Asian Cup: a younger, up and coming but brilliant coach who is willing to spend a lot of time in Iran observing the domestic league, trying various line ups until he figures out the right combinations.
            You have observed very valid points but IFF didn't have enough financial resources to hire a better coach. If CQ had left in last March, who do you think could take his place? CQ is an excellent youth scout and have some decent managing qualities that are better than any Iranian coach atm.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              well im surprised, yet nobody has read too much into our training pics like before...!!
              ok i'll get it started, i guess...

Ashkan: WTF Ando; its just a training match, quit hacking and ankle biting me man, i just finally got a bit of relief from my 2 years ago injury..!!
              Ando:this aint Gutter buddy, you suit up for TM, u better strap on tight aghayeh KashKaan, or should i call you Kal khan..!!? you aint fooling anybody here with your glued-out comb-over man ..!! come @ me bro..!

CQ: Yo yo yo, calm da fk down everybody..!!
              Ashy, you betta hook me up with some of that fat $igning bonu$ i hear you got recently..!! aint been paid going on 7months now, fking arabs stole my stash i'd been saving for 40 years, im broke as fk, waiting in vain for handout$ from scandalous mullas ..!
              i mean if you dont want me to bench yo ass or yank yo ass out early again when you start huffNpuffin after the 40 min mark..!!?? do you?
              besides i, just saved your ass a major embarrassing beat-down in front of everybody in camp...!! time to dig deep $on..!!
              Ashkan: yea, i hear you coach, con$ider it done..! but dont forget i want 90min next game or no deal..!!

CQ: hey Ando, you need to take it a lil easier on our mr. mostly-injured, forever unfit, Ashy-Mashy , you hear me..?? i mean you dont want me take away that Captain armband now do you..?? cause it be a real easy thing to do and i can save myself a lot of headaches with the mullahs overseeing TM too..!! you know most of them are pissed as fk already, having a haroomzadeh, Massihie playing much less captaining their nation of Islaam team, bara hamin hamishe majboret mikonan ke ketabeshoono beboosi ..!!
              Im just telling you son, let it go..! or else i know how to really piss you off by passing the Armband to that nonchalant, wanna be defender, who misses defensive assignments all the time and makes you work extra hard covering up for his sorry-ass defensive miscues, you know who im talking about...?? Haj Safi, thats right, betta recognize who's in charge here, aghaye kakol-besar..!!!
              I need jew to be cool, ya hear me...? comm'on Ando what's Fonzie like?
              Ando: kheyli khob baba, got choo, say no more ..! me n Ashy gonna be cool like fonzies..! i swear
              Ando: hey yo Carlito.... check this out ...! "bikhiyal AshyJoon shooki mikardam, bia dast bede daash"...!!

------

Ashkan: thats right bitch, who'$ got the power now..! who's da real captain here..? ha?
              Ando: khob, you keep that up pesar, hala mibini kee..?? " check this out "mibini een booto ba esmeh man..???" khoob negash kon alaan..! ke hami ke carlos raft az zamin beeroon, mire too kooneh shoma...!!
              Bikaria
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Which young up-and-comer would you prefer IFF to chase? Mayeli-Kohan or Ghalenoie? I hear that Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp are busy these days, but I'm sure they'll give everything up, move to Iran, and coach a national team with such a friendly federation and fan base, who never just blame the coach for a handful of bad performances!

But we lost in Lebanon in 2012, and Uzbekistan on a bad ref call! Oh, and Bosnia! Oh, and Iraq was totally Queiroz' fault. Oh, and now Turkmenistan!

Germany loses to freaking USA, and their fans aren't crying like its the end of the world. We beat Chile, and people find excuses for why we won. We were the better team that day, so deal with it. Against Turkmenistan, 80% of our team was within their first 5 caps. We were the better team and got unlucky. Show me a game where Iran loses or ties, and doesn't hit the cross-bar, or have a valid goal stricken, and you will be right. The problem is, Iran is usually the better team in every game it plays, except for 1. That is the game against Bosnia, and all that showed was that our players were gassed after 2 tough matches, particularly the brilliant showing against Argentina.

So, seriously, stop with the ignorant bashing of the coach. If you'd like, we can bring that young upstart Ali Daei back. I hear he had a good season coaching Saipa some years ago. Maybe he can be our saviour? How about Golmohammadi, he's nothing like Daei. I'm sure his success in IPL will translate over amazingly to TM, just like Daei.

CQ knows how to be a coach. Iranians are a people who want the worst for themselves. That is why our country is so screwed up. We are doing well, and #1 in Asia after so long. We have had bad luck, and we have lost matches where we have had depleted rosters, transitional rosters, were gassed after so many games in a row, and bad pitch conditions.
                Stop harassing other members. They can say whatever they think is right. Tell your opinion but do not force it upon others. peace
                Again, show me games in the past 4 years where Iran has been absolutely the weaker team against any team other than Bosnia, and I will tip my hat to you in defeat. Even against Korea, we looked much more dangerous as in the past 10 years under other coaches, who let Korea just manhandle us. CQ knew how to coach those games to frustrate Korea, and beat them on the counter. People who think it's luck to beat them 3 times in a row under CQ are just delusional.
                Iran vs Sweden friendly
                Iran vs Argentina WC
                Iran vs Guinea friendly
                Iran vs Oman friendly
                Iran vs S.Korea WCQs (quality wise other than Gucci's goal we were less impressive in all aspects)
                Iran vs Albania friendly

Football has changed, and many of you are stuck in 1994 with the 3-5-2 offensive minded football that teams like Brazil are stuck to and not getting results. CQ knows what he's doing. Honestly, what credentials do any of you have? None.
                Attacking football is still strong in many part of the world. Argentine, France, Netherlands, England,... even Germany has many goals on fast attacking not with CQ style. CQ's classic style is only good for playing against tough teams such as Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Stop harassing other members. The can say whatever they think is right. Tell your opinion but do not force it upon others. peace
                  Lol, I'm the only one who liked your post, and you talking shit to me again.

Dude, don't TELL ME not to respond to people! He's making a point that he is holding out on a public forum. I am responding with why that opinion is dated and ludicrous. So, yeah. You stop harassing me! I'm liking your goddamn post as I agree with it, and you call me out to start shit.

See the hypocrisy? FYI, respond to me in a shitty manner, and I'll report your ass for harassing me.

To hell with you, no peace.

Comment

Lol, I'm the only one who liked your post, and you talking shit to me again.

Dude, don't TELL ME not to respond to people! He's making a point that he is holding out on a public forum. I am responding with why that opinion is dated and ludicrous. So, yeah. You stop harassing me! I'm liking your goddamn post as I agree with it, and you call me out to start shit.

See the hypocrisy? FYI, respond to me in a shitty manner, and I'll report your ass for harassing me.

To hell with you, no peace.
                    So now that you liked my post, you expect me to accept whatever you say?! Is that even reasonable? People have different opinion and you don't owe me if you liked one of my posts. I may have disagreement with another member but when I see his opinion is acceptable then I click on "like" icon and otherwise. There is no fight here. We are just arguing over our NT and it is natural to see opposing opinions. Bashing other people is not cool. Football does not affect our livelihood significantly so why should we fight over it!

Comment

Baba baseh digeh, I come here to see TM pics, stop your fight please.

Comment

After talking to some members I truly respect through PM, I have decided that me lowering myself to personal insults was too far. I still truly believe that this particular member was wrong, but I was wrong as well. I shouldn't have let myself get to that level.

As a result, I AGAIN will extend the olive branch by PM'ing PersianLegion and telling him I am sorry for insulting him. Despite what he said to me and bothered me these last 2 days, I shouldn't have lowered myself to personal insults. I will PM him to end this and get this thread back on track.

Comment

Edited - **** Good thing you came to your senses and edited this post of yours. This was uncalled for and probably would have gotten you temporarily banned if you had not edited it! For now I'll let it go with a friendly warning! - Amin
                          I won't continue because I don't want to ruin this thread. Mods can decide themselves. Most likely they delete these unnecessary posts. I did not attack or call you names so we will see.
                          Last edited by Amin_; 09-01-2015, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Lol this Afat dude has lost it

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                              Lol this Afat dude has lost it
                              the effect of overdosing on doogh..

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                I won't continue because I don't want to ruin this thread. Mods can decide themselves. Most likely they delete these unnecessary posts. I did not attack you or called you names so we will see.
                                You've already ruined it. Mods can ban me, fine. They and you will know that I said nothing to you today, and you are like a pest, you poke and poke until you get a reaction, then you say you're done. I truly despise trolls like you. If the guy didn't think I was right about CQ, he can respond. You just had to start a fight and derail the thread, so yeah, despite some nice members telling me to delete my post, I will leave it up. I don't care to be on the same forum as a troll who is following me around. All the good people have stopped posting here due to trolls, and if they want to ban me, while this IraqiLeech posts nothing but pessimistic bashing, bullshit, please, go ahead and have him. The good ones all left, and all that is remaining are the people who want to whine and cry about how this person sucks or that person or whatever.

It's fine, I'll see how the mods react, when I tried to make peace with you, and you decided to insult me.

EDIT: Also, for the people joking around that I am mad, please note that yes, this guy has gotten under my skin. If you notice, I've been posting elsewhere today in quite a calm and normal manner, and I am not sitting here wasting my time with this guy's annoyances. This guy decided to try and retaliate against me today for our argument yesterday, where he decided to insult me after I disagreed with him, and I'm at my wits end.

If you notice, when I finally told him what to do to himself, he stopped talking and ran away. That's how you deal with bullies. I tried to be nice and make peace with the guy, and that didn't work. So, if the mods want to punish me for doing the only thing to get this guy to finally leave me alone, then fine. You can all think what you want. I'm happy to get that guy to go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X