• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-game conference

many more pictures here

http://90tv.ir/gallery/143898/%DA%AF...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Here is a video of the conference. The guam head coach had met CQ before and knew him and he was totally fan boying. It feels good to have an internationally recognized manager, I have to say.

http://90tv.ir/video/143886/%D9%88%D...A7%D8%B4%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Pre-game conference

[/url]
        Surprising that Sardar is in the pre-match conference. It seems that he is greatly in favor with CQ. Usually, the captain sits in the press conference with the coach. Usually, it was Nekounam, and sometimes randomly Karimi when he captained the team in Nekounam's absence. It's surprising that Ando is not out there with CQ. Shows the faith that CQ has in Sardar as a player. I hope CQ sees even more in Sardar than the potential we see in him. I'm hoping Sardar improves and becomes a goal-scoring machine and moves to a better league in the next year or two.

Comment

CQ looked so proud of Sardar in the photos hopefully this positive energy transfers with him and he scores a hat-trick !!

Also it looks like Sardar has got more tattoos now, has a sentence written on his forearm now in addition to the ones he had on his wrist before. I'm liking it, I just wonder what they say!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

CQ spoke very highly of Sardar

Comment

I love this picture (well, the two in the back)

The good ol' days.

Comment

^ Ditto!

Comment

Comment

Damn Dejagah looks like a 40 year old in the 3rd last pic..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Damn Dejagah looks like a 40 year old in the 3rd last pic..
                      Right...but the pic was taken right after he landed during his job, and gravity is simply pulling down his facial skin/muscles...so it's a preview of the future =)

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        CQ looked so proud of Sardar in the photos hopefully this positive energy transfers with him and he scores a hat-trick !!

Also it looks like Sardar has got more tattoos now, has a sentence written on his forearm now in addition to the ones he had on his wrist before. I'm liking it, I just wonder what they say!

"Love me for who I am."

Comment

Working...
                        X