Austria vs Iran Legends (30/08/2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austria vs Iran Legends (30/08/2015)

I'm surprised that there is almost nothing on this in the Iranian media. The Austrian national team of 98 will play against a mixture of our 98-06 TM in a match in Vienna on sunday. I'll share more details once I know more. Here's a pic of an Austrian newspaper article regarding the match, MR or any other German speaking member, please do translate. IMG-20150828-WA0014.jpg
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

hum..!
    our All Stars are doing tours now ..?? lol

Comment

So is it the same team that will fly to Austria? though I highly doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        hum..!
        our All Stars are doing tours now ..?? lol
        We're the most popular celebrities in the wod, couldn't you tell by now?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They should set up this friendly between our current national teams.

Comment

Our oldies get more friendlies than our current players! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              I'm surprised that there is almost nothing on this in the Iranian media. The Austrian national team of 98 will play against a mixture of our 98-06 TM in a match in Vienna on sunday. I'll share more details once I know more. Here's a pic of an Austrian newspaper article regarding the match, MR or any other German speaking member, please do translate. [ATTACH]16406[/ATTACH]
              It's something like a reunion of the Iranian and Austrian national team squad of 2000 (Don't think all players will take part). As you may know a friendly between those two teams took players 15 years ago and Austria won 5-1. Hope we can seek revenge, because that was a disaster for us in Austria. Some of them still think we suck.

But I can tell that the retired Austrian players get overweight aswell their legends have the same mentality as we Iranians

Comment

Comment

So who is playing in this match?
                  Also i found this video on footbalitarin of the players going to Austria...

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15496

Comment

So since when are our retired players regarded as world celebrities?

Comment

Austria vs Iran Legends 3:3 FT

https://video-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...8c&oe=55E3C9C4

Comment

The highlights

Comment

^

Doank Da Schee fuer die HeiLeits!
                          I geh jetzt schloffn,

Fiat Eich
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

ferydoon zandi played also
                            ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
                            --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
                            Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
                            ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
                            ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
                            ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
                            --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
                            Azmoun
                            Gucci
                            Golmohammadi
                            Jahanbakhsh
                            Hajsafi
                            Rahmati
                            Shojaei

Comment

loooool azizi with the hand

Comment

Working...