Iranian fans at India game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian fans at India game.

Hey guys, I will be attending the India Game and expect to see alot of Iranians in attendance, Bangalore (where the match is played) is home to a large community as well as student population of Iranians, I am not sure but my friend Kian told me at least a thousand Iranians expected to show up. I will post pictures and videos of the match .
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Why are you in India?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Why are you in India?
      Theres over 50,000 Iranians in this state alone it is the IT hub of asia. Im doing IT and my granddad had settled here from Shiraz and has property which I am developing atm
      You just got Caged
      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

My relative is also in India and studying Electrical Engineering in Hyderabad at the moment. His hoping to go down soon to Bangalore to see TM.

At least we are gonna have some strong away support in India, well this is what TM needs.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
          Lol no I don't, those are Indians of Iranian descent maybe? The ones who live in Bangalore are modern days Iranians (mostly students) who have only been in the country for a few years.
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Wow 50000 iranians live in Bangalore?
            Damn irania koja ke nistan
            Dameshun garm

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Dameshun garm
              well in the state of karnataka so that includes many more cities not just Bangalore, but a considerable amount in Bangalore itself
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Dameshun garm
                Vaghean dameshun garm - the sad state of our country where you can now find Iranians everywhere. Including 3rd world countries like India.

Dameh chi garm agha? Dameh hame ounayi ke hazeran tou India zendegi konan vali tou Iran nabashan?

what's the positivity in fleeing your country ?

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                  Vaghean dameshun garm - the sad state of our country where you can now find Iranians everywhere. Including 3rd world countries like India.

Dameh chi garm agha? Dameh hame ounayi ke hazeran tou India zendegi konan vali tou Iran nabashan?

there's enough people living in the country don't worry.

Comment

Thank you for your care and time.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Dameh chi garm agha? Dameh hame ounayi ke hazeran tou India zendegi konan vali tou Iran

LOL you think the Iranians here are here because their badbakht? This is an expat city filled Koreans, Arabs, Americans, Brits and Russians. Have you heard of Goa in India its where trance music was invented and its heaven on earth way better than "first world Ibiza". Theres great night life here, 5 star restaurants of nearly every world cuisine its a much more azad place to live than Tehran and believe it or not more modern in alot of ways too. Stop stereotyping countries this is exactly what westerners do when they think Iran is 'third world' 'terrorist' country filled with isis and mullahs and camels. Don't be stupid Bangalord in the IT hub of Asia.
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Do you speak Canada (Canadian) down there? When did Canadians colonize there?
                        Lol strangely the state language is called "Kannada" prounounced differently, I dont speak that but I do speak Hindustani, but most Iranians just speak english most people speak english here anyway
                        You just got Caged
                        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Agha maro hessabi tirbarun kardia..

Comment

I know few people down there and It is not as good as you picture it. Goa is beautiful but it is also pretty much filled with pedophiles and rapists (watch the news and see countless cases against tourists and local women). My relative just visited New Delhi, Goa, Mumbai, and Agra.
                            Lets think for a second. i said I live in Bangalore which is an expat city and a IT HUB, Mumbai is where slum dog millionaire was shot, it is a pretty pathetic over crowded dirty city and so is Delhi and I don't know about Agra as I have never been but you need to keep in mind that India is a HUGE country and your friend pretty much picked the WORST tourist spots besides Goa. Please do a quick google search on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands , I scuba dived there one of their beaches was voted the best beach in Asia by time magazine and I have also been to the Maldives and I can tell you andamans was way better, crystal clear water, marine life and active volcanoes, truly out of this world, Other places like Manali, Hampi, Kodaikannal are breathtaking. When visiting India they should enjoy the beauty of this country where there are historical temples, national parks and nature. Delhi and Mumbai are horrible cities and again I live in Bangalore which is an expat city, sure its definetly not a Dubai or New York city but its not this trash third world place either.
                            And I also agree to some degree on some points have you have made but I really don't want get too into and discuss football
                            You just got Caged
                            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Dude c'mon. India just sucks.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X