No announcement yet.

Iran - Guam player marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know why people are giving Ando low marks. This is guam and IMO everyone did well, but Ill wait to rate against a team that matters. I watched the entire match and Ando did his job without much error....

Anybody else wonder why pouraligangi didn't play and montazeri did? Montazeri still looks good on the ball.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Why is everyone praising Azmoun? I must've watched a different game.....his finishing was great but he lost the ball way too many times because he would hold onto it far too long and was getting physically beat by Guam. Aside from his finishing he was poor.

Beiro- not tested

Ghafouri - 8.5: played great on the right flank, a lot of movement, pace, strength, and creating of opportunities comes from him. He linked up beautifully with taremi and dejagah a few times.

Montazeri - 6.5: not really tested much, did his job in the back.

Hosseini - 6.5: same as pejman

Hajsafi - 7: a couple of nice runs and nice shots. Wasn't tested much but he had some good touches on the ball, did better than usual at LB

Ebrahimi - 8: made tons of tackles and in good areas. Played a very smart game overall and that's exactly what we need from him at the DM spot. He needs to work on his long balls a bit but other than that he was great.

Ando- 6.5: a bit better than his last few outings but still not his usual self. Did decent.

Taremi - 8.5: amazing job of causing the opposing defense trouble. He's a high IQ forward and showed that today, made some great plays.

Dejagah - 8: good game, created a bunch of opportunities and bossed the Guam players around.

Amiri - 6: below average performance from him. He could have and should have had 1-2 goals today.

Azmoun - 7: good finishing but piss poor ability to do anything but finish. Stupid turn overs and as I said got pushed around a bit. He's usually totally opposite of that, always is a smart and tough kid but didn't see any of that today.

Rezaeian - 7: nice spark off the bench and managed to get a nice assist.

Torabi - 7.5: this kid plays with a higher sense of urgency than anyone we have seen in a while. His potential is through the roof IMO

Alishah - 6: didn't do much. Had a few ok scenes but missed a header that could've been a goal.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Don't know why people are giving Ando low marks. This is guam and IMO everyone did well, but Ill wait to rate against a team that matters. I watched the entire match and Ando did his job without much error....
        Anybody else wonder why pouraligangi didn't play and montazeri did? Montazeri still looks good on the ball.
        I for one expected a bit more from him. He used to do much better before the three last games (when Nekounam was still the captain). I changed his rating to 6 though, 5 was a little harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          I for one expected a bit more from him. He used to do much better before the three last games (when Nekounam was still the captain). I changed his rating to 6 though, 5 was a little harsh
          Ando is still getting used to his new role. He had more freedom with nekounam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

everyone is praising Azmoun because he had a role in 4 out of 6 goals.

Comment

Sardar was without doubt the man of the match. Only World class footballer can score goals like that. Taremi is greate but misses many opportinities. The same with Alishah which is why Perspolice is in trouble. Azmoun taremi and Amiri combinations were ideal. Torabi is also a greate addition to TM. Opfront we have so many good players that top players like sharifi is not included.

Comment

1st half / 2nd half / Overall

Beiranvand - 8 / 8 / 8 (not really tested)

Ghafouri - 8 / 5 / 6 (visibly burn out in the 2nd half)
                  Hosseini - 8 / 7 / 7 (not really tested)
                  Montazeri - 8 / 7 / 7 (not really rested)

Hajsafi - 8 / 5 / 7 (he was given more freedom to play more of midfield role but still playing in the wrong position overall - did okay considering)
                  Ebrahimi - 8 / 6 / 7 (worked well with Ando in the 1st half, but invisible in the 2nd half)
                  Teymourian - 6 / 5 / 5 (Ando's totally out of form IMHO barely effective against Guam)
                  Amiri - 7 / 5 / 6 (looks like a totally different player than how he ended last season)
                  Dejagah - 9 / 6 / 7 (great in the 1st half, but invisible in the 2nd half - I think he too is out of form)

Taremi - 9 / 7 / 7 (he was very involved in the match, some misses and also tired in the 2nd half)
                  Azmoun - 10 / 6 / 9 (to me Azmoun has always been a one-half player and he couldn't have done better in the 1st half - invisible in the 2nd half as expected).

Rezaeian - * / 8 / 8 (did well for the short time he was in and with the rest of the team pretty tired)
                  Alishah - * / 7 / 7 (expected more from him)
                  Torabi - * / 7 / 7 (looked lost most of the time, but I gave him a 7 because of the goal)

CQ - 9 / 7 / 7

Comment

everyone is praising Azmoun because he had a role in 4 out of 6 goals.
                    I want to see him play full 90 minutes in a TM game.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      this is dope, did you make this?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        this is dope, did you make this?

No I found it on twitter

Comment

wtf is up with azmoun? he has cramped in almost all of his outtings. he seems like a bit of a pussy tbh

Comment

Who cares if he cramps up at minute 60, not everyone is a 100% 90 minute player. The important thing for a striker is to score goals. Today he scored 2 goals, got the team a penalty he could have easily scored if ashkan didn't take it and an beautiful assist. Now how can people want more from a striker? he did his job perfectly.

he did more in 60 minutes than 50% of the team did in 90 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              I want to see him play full 90 minutes in a TM game.
                              he already did

Comment

he already did
                                Which game? The friendly against SK?

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Who cares if he cramps up at minute 60, not everyone is a 100% 90 minute player. The important thing for a striker is to score goals. Today he scored 2 goals, got the team a penalty he could have easily scored if ashkan didn't take it and an beautiful assist. Now how can people want more from a striker? he did his job perfectly.

he did more in 60 minutes than 50% of the team did in 90 minutes
                                I care. The game is not over until the ref blows the whistle. In a game which is tied or if Iran is behind, we need him the whole game.

Comment

Working...
                                X