Iran - Guam player marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Sardar scored 2 goals and had 2 assists ..Dige che entezari darin az in bache..
    They want him to play 90 minutes and score 4 goals and do 4 assists. Seriously Iranians can never be happy. Ali Karimi always sucked after 60 minutes as well and might do some kind of magic in the last 10 given the chance. I think its much better that we sub him out Sardar that is than to overuse him at a young age seeing how his body might not be able to run for 90 minutes. Not everyone is built that way.

If you analyze the game he made more of an impact in his 60 minutes than anyone else in 90 minutes. He is Man of the Match. If you dont see this cause he got tired at minute 60 then you are watching a different sport and calling him a sissy is just immature and ignorant. (not stupid, stupid means you can't do anything about it) being ignorant means you dont know and you can learn to understand more.

Comment

ke enghadar koon nade to instagram va bishtar talash kone. Because he has got the skills but cramps in almost every game ffs.

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        In what way is that relevant to his fitness or overall play?

And he is a sissy? Do you watch how he either uses his power, finesses, or aerial superiority in almost all his games for TM and in Russia?

He was involved in every goal that was scored when he was on the field. What else do we want? Who cares about Instagram or how a player looks?
        dadash did you read my last sentence.
        i couldn't care less for his sissy ass tatoos. As long as he delivers i am fine with him even being a tranny
        I'm jumping on the bandwagon of typical iranian fans argueing over private issues of our players.

But on a serious note: as a player of a national team, in no way a player should cramp that early.
        Also his ball posession is terrible. He lost the ball a few times unneccessary against a very weak team. That's worrisome.
        Peace.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
          ke enghadar koon nade to instagram va bishtar talash kone. Because he has got the skills but cramps in almost every game ffs.

trust me koon nemide koon jor mikone, have you seen how many girls want some of that Sardar Dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Why even bother with teams like Bhutan, Quam, Laos and the likes in this level of competition! ... This is a total waste of resources for top teams and nothing but humiliation for the lower ranked teams. AFC should come up with a preliminary round just for the minnows and only allow the top winner to compete at the next level.
            That's how they did it before Kavian jaan, but it's really tough for these lower ranked teams to get matches against decent sides outside competitions in order to gauge their progress.

Guam is a VERY good example of a team that has progressed a lot, at least compared to the lower ranked teams they're used to playing, but until yesterday they weren't really able to gauge how much work they still need to do to reach Asia's top level. Their match against Oman will let them know if they have at least reached the mid level.

And don't forget, the only way you get better in any sport is to challenge yourself against people that are better than you. I don't think the Guamanians will look at the loss yesterday and say it was a disaster and we should stop playing football altogether.

They will bounce back and I'm pretty sure they will play much harder even against us at home with conditions that suit them better (sea level, higher temperature and humidity, etc.).

But overall, you're right about some of the other teams, like Bhutan that's getting crushed left and right or teams like Nepal that already got eliminated by India in the 1st round. I think a round-robin format for the 1st round with a lot more weak teams in it and one less team in each group for this round would work better for everyone.

Comment

Beiranvand - 0

Ghafouri - 6
              Hosseini - 0
              Montazeri - 0
              Hajsafi - 6

Ebrahimi - 5
              Teymourian - 7
              Amiri - 6
              Dejagah - 7

Taremi - 8
              Azmoun - 10

----------------

Rezaeian - 8
              Alishah - 7
              Torabi - 7
              Last edited by tufun; 09-04-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

For years we have desperately been waiting and asking for a striker to replace Ali Daei in being dangerous for our opponents in every game! Finally we have a promising candidate in Azmoun and people are still criticizing??!! and I'm not even gonna get into the fact that he's among the very few players we have who could go to Europe at such a young age to learn proper football for a change!!!

Seeing some comments here makes you think, players like Azmoun az kallamoonam baramoon ziyadan! We deserve to draw likes of Turkemenistan and even more if weaker countries, who actually respect the worth of their players, surpass us! Az mast ke bar mast!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  trust me koon nemide koon jor mikone, have you seen how many girls want some of that Sardar Dick?
                  Well maybe if he improved his fitness and become an overall better player, he might have a few more koons than just a few desperate iranian girls coming his way.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                    Beiranvand - 0

Ghafouri - 6
                    Hosseini - 0
                    Montazeri - 0
                    Hajsafi - 6

Ebrahimi - 5
                    Teymourian - 7
                    Amiri - 6
                    Dejagah - 7

Taremi - 8
                    Azmoun - 10

----------------

Rezaeian - 8
                    Alishah - 7
                    Torabi - 7
                    Thank god we have such unbiased realistic fan opinions here

Comment

He needs to stop world hunger
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Team Melli Iran

Comment

Working...
                        X