Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old days! A flashback of PFDC and its Football threads

This is still funny, they should make a new one like this

Oh boy am i glad of the stability we got with Carlos Today compared to this clown show that most of you probably remember.

Best thing was when Mayeli Kohan was appointed headcoach back in 2008 and said i wont invite players who pluck their eyebrows (zir abru war midaran) That was directed at Kaebi
    Migan ke *** edited *** shakho dom nadare hamine dige..
    I mean at the same time Queiroz was Portugal coach just imagine he wouldnt invite Cristiano for the very same
    reason.

KEEP IT CLEAN PLZ!

Comment

That was the time I became a supporter of Team Melli..the game against Saudi was one of my first games and one the most painful at the same time..but this time made me love Team Melli even more.

I was so happy when Ghotbi became TM coach I didn't know that Mayeli was a mental case

Comment

I was laughing until it showed those Saudi 2009 moments, then I stopped the video

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          Best thing was when Mayeli Kohan was appointed headcoach back in 2008 and said i wont invite players who pluck their eyebrows (zir abru war midaran) That was directed at Kaebi
          Migan ke Koskhol shakho dom nadare hamine dige..
          I mean at the same time Queiroz was Portugal coach just imagine he wouldnt invite Cristiano for the very same
          reason.
          Here is a nice video of the eyebrows damn i miss him, he could understand what the arab players said about the iranians and go mental on the field

Comment

Such a shame a 29 year old Karimi was left out of the team. I still think we would have qualified for the WC with him. Ghotbi brought him back for the 3 last matches in June 2009 but it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Here is a nice video of the eyebrows damn i miss him, he could understand what the arab players said about the iranians and go mental on the field

His eyebrow is just wrong style. Gheytoonie! eyebrow aside, Kaabi was a very serious and patriotic Iranian player, he would give all his %100 in the match. I miss him too. Gheyrate Irani dasht ke kheyla alan to team melli nadaran.

He was a true hamvatan. I am proud to have an Arab-Iranian countryman like him.

Comment

That was freaking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  That was freaking hilarious.
                  I know right and its super old, like they should seriously add a new one with the story of how afshin failed how we got to carlos the carlos chaos after AFC and so on.

Comment

I know right and its super old, like they should seriously add a new one with the story of how afshin failed how we got to carlos the carlos chaos after AFC and so on.
                    Most definitely. The narration was really spot on. Who made it? I've watched it like 3 times already. Thanks for posting it, I've never seen it before.

Comment

You guys are so focused on Asian opponents. Turkey (Iran's neighbor) just beat Netherlands 3-0 in Euro qualifiers!! When was the last time Iran even tied a good European team? Scotland in 1978?
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Bosnia in 2009 comes to my mind. What a crazy match that was. And we tied Croatia in 2006 but definately deserved to win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          Bosnia in 2009 comes to my mind. What a crazy match that was. And we tied Croatia in 2006 but definately deserved to win.
                          bosnia in 2009 it was the match we came back from being down 2-0 to win it with 3-2 but that was a friendly after all

Comment

CQ can still call him up, Kaabi is only 25...

Comment

Working...
                            X