Guam giving Oman a run for the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    Oman is no better than India and Guam. Irans games are all practice matches!
    Don't take them lightly.

Comment

guam is good at home, they can beat turkmenistan at home also, if they can hold india and turkmistan, and win there they can create history and go up

Comment

Now watch Oman play like Germany against TM.

Comment

Arab keepers turn into ballon d'or contenders when they face Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Game is still 0-0.
            I don't think the Oman players are used to the artificial turf.
            The atmosphere is odd too. Its like playing a in a local beer league.
            while I am happy about the 0-0 result, I don't understand why AFC/FIFA allow official games to be played on artificial turf
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              Arab keepers turn into ballon d'or contenders when they face Iran
              Not even funny, it's actually true :P

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                Guam are winning 4-0.
                LOL nice try... if that actually happened though... omg then Oman should close down their football federation. XD

Comment

Perfect result for us now it's in our hands to go and beat Oman
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Watched 5 minutes of it before falling asleep
                    I thought Oman was better than that ..!? Didn't impress me much, Guam went toe to toe with them.
                    We shouldn't have too much trouble beating them as well somewhat comfortably, so long CQ get our boys to hustle & give their best as in the last two games ..!

Comment

Oman has of a few years back was a very strong team that kicked the likes of Saudi Arabia out of WC qualification , in the Guam game they were a mere shadow, not sure why, it might be that the Island weather and elevation has a negative effect of players not used to it.....

Comment

I'm sure the turf was major part of the problem for Oman. Expect us to get another scrappy win away at Guam

Comment

All Arab teams play Iran to draw. Over the years they all have got very good at it too. Otherwise Oman is not better than Guam.

I hope Guam moves up along Iran. They were clean and played their heart out. I give them that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
                            Not even funny, it's actually true :P

That Abbas Hassan guy was on drugs that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              That Abbas Hassan guy was on drugs that day.
                              Arab GK's are possessed by the soul of Oliver Kahn whenever they play Iran. Guaranteed, Al Habsi will have 10+ stops against Iran. I feel we will dominate the game with Oman, but we may tie or win by one goal, because of how frustrating the game will be.

Hit the post twice, Al-Habsi with the scorpion-kick saves, and topped off with the cherry of time-wasting by the Omani's to preserve a tie.

Then I will come on PFDC, and read that CQ is a shit coach, etc. MORE OFFENSIVE FOOTBALL.

Despite we usually have most of the offensive opportunities in any game that we aren't playing a top-3 Asian team or a team of top quality.

Even against Albania, we were the better team. Yet people think of the score. We lost to Lebanon!!! We lost to Uzbekistan. Yeah, we hit the post, had a goal disallowed, and we generally dominated all those games, but were unlucky.

I can't wait for the day the haters wake up and see this. It will happen, but likely too late. When Khatibi comes to take our team into the abyss. When CQ has left, and with other teams rising in Asia and spending money, Iran will finally fall off if we can't get a good coach. It happened to Saudis first, and we are in line to fall next. CQ is the reflection of our only real investment in our football. Hopefully people will appreciate him while he was here, because believe me, Guardiola is not coming to Iran. We are due for a nice vatani coach like Estili to be placed as TM head coach by IFF, so our days are truly numbered. I will enjoy these next couple of years before Khatibi or Estili come in and bench Sardar for Mohammad Nouri or whoever their friends are.

Comment

This group is generally very easy, what is giving me sleepless nights is the next round and IFF's complete lack of preparation for TM from friendlies, to camps to kits, we have nothing planned and we are on par with Bangladesh and Sri Lanka!!

Comment

Working...
                                X