Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last player that always made that last extra pass - Azizi, that is what we missin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last player that always made that last extra pass - Azizi, that is what we missin

One thing I noticed in the India game is our teams are in such a hurry to get the ball to the forwards and bad last touches result in missed opportunities. Watch this video, notice how Azizi sends these ridiculously accurate, slow passes.. that one last extra pass that our strikers do not use to feed one another. I guess we finally saw one between Azmoun and Taremi, and I hope they continue to do that in the future games.

man that vid gives me hot flashes, you never see Iran play with that much accuracy. Man we had one hell of a team back then, maybe it was all in the mustaches

Comment

Yes and players sacrificed so much before taking the final shot. They set each other up and that is why they could score so much. There was no hurry or worry about who will put the ball in...even against a garbage team like Maldives players SACRIFICED to get the PERFECT situation for scoring inside the box.

Comment

what we're missing is a true leader. The likes of Nekounam, which we don't have today on this team.

Ofcourse, if that leader can also act as a creative play maker, then we kill 2 birds with one stone :-)
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          what we're missing is a true leader. The likes of Nekounam, which we don't have today on this team.

Ofcourse, if that leader can also act as a creative play maker, then we kill 2 birds with one stone :-)
          Yep, and not only that, but he pumped us up right before the games. It truly got the team up and running.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X