Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bomb: Agent Paulo Rodrigues criticizes Toni Oliveira!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm friend of Paulo Rodrigues, and I'm surprise to read who is really Toni

http://paatoop.com/agent-paulo-rodri...ses-ghalenoei/

He also show me proves about all (documents, contract in Tractor etc..)

on one hand he wants to be credited for bringing toni to tabriz, on the other he says : "Tractor needs someone with more experience in the league and Champions League, someone with given proof, someone who is able to infuse new soul and strength in Tractor players and that person has only one name: AMIR GHALENOIE!"

if toni wasn't good enough, why did he bring him?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      on one hand he wants to be credited for bringing toni to tabriz, on the other he says : "Tractor needs someone with more experience in the league and Champions League, someone with given proof, someone who is able to infuse new soul and strength in Tractor players and that person has only one name: AMIR GHALENOIE!"

if toni wasn't good enough, why did he bring him?

Comment

Well, one think is true, Toni talk very bad about Iran, in this video (marketing video in TV in Portugal) he said: "Iran not have nothing" is joking with a country that give money to him

Also his interviews in portuguese television all time is joking about Iran lolol

Comment

they'r both couple of money-grubbing sharks feeding off our k0skhol domestic football officials ..!
          clearly they had a financial disagreement over the loot, so now they are exposing each other's true selves..!!

Comment

what a crazy story. Can't wait for it to break in Iranian media. Toni has some explaining to do.
            Last edited by TheBoss; 09-17-2015, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Toni is bikar in his own country. Now he came to Iran and earns moft and eats kobideh every day.

Comment

Yet the fans adore him. namak nashnas.

Comment

Fuck Toni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Lol Toni is the ACL failure. He is even worst than many Iranian coaches in that competition, anyone could also do as well as him in the league with the players Tractor has and gets easily thanks to stupid laws. He should return to the 8-0ers where he belongs

Comment

So what about this interview? Tadeu, what's his opinion there? I tried to figure it out. If you could translate little parts of it I would appreciate that

What wonders me, if he dislikes Iran that much, WHY did he return 3 consecutive times?

Comment

loll 'persian8iran' aka tadeu martins. You have good relations with Persianleague.com(making them write about your ex sporting lisbon striker who scored like one goal in his entire career so you could sell him to Naft) and now because of a dislking with Toni for not taking with your z rated foreign players you are trying to dig his name like this. Amazing.
                        Toni is a good coach not long ago most on this forum were agreeing with this also, now all of a sudden he is bad coach due to indifferent start? please tell me guys how many full seasons has he had to work with his own squad? Im not saying he is the best but this is so silly.

Please go back to getting Iranian Footballers into Europe and stop this childish acts

Comment

Instead of bringing portuguese coaches we should bring Dutch, German, Romanian or Swedish coaches, preferably at youth levels.
                          They can teach the youth players the "ABC" of football and proper (modern) way of playing.

Toni is old, he will prob retire after Traktor, during his first season in Iran he was able to move, dance and jump along the sidelines. Now he can not, just standing their watching the game as a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            So what about this interview? Tadeu, what's his opinion there? I tried to figure it out. If you could translate little parts of it I would appreciate that

What wonders me, if he dislikes Iran that much, WHY did he return 3 consecutive times?

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              loll 'persian8iran' aka tadeu martins. You have good relations with Persianleague.com(making them write about your ex sporting lisbon striker who scored like one goal in his entire career so you could sell him to Naft) and now because of a dislking with Toni for not taking with your z rated foreign players you are trying to dig his name like this. Amazing.
                              Toni is a good coach not long ago most on this forum were agreeing with this also, now all of a sudden he is bad coach due to indifferent start? please tell me guys how many full seasons has he had to work with his own squad? Im not saying he is the best but this is so silly.

Please go back to getting Iranian Footballers into Europe and stop this childish acts

Comment

Working...
                              X