Agil Etemadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agil Etemadi

Sorry for opening up a new thread, but I wondered why Etemadi never been called up for team melli? Hes apparently playing regularly for his team in the dutch second division. That should be more than enough to get called up for atleast a trial for team melli nowadays. Does anybody know why he isnt given the chance?

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
    Sorry for opening up a new thread, but I wondered why Etemadi never been called up for team melli? Hes apparently playing regularly for his team in the dutch second division. That should be more than enough to get called up for atleast a trial for team melli nowadays. Does anybody know why he isnt given the chance?
    More than enough according to who? That's your opinion.
    Besides, didn't his team play in the third division?

Comment

What has happened to the site today?

Comment

Because the Dutch Division is already a crap league, let alone the Dutch second division. My God.....

Comment

Well these were bitter answers... When jb played in the jupiler league he was the star of our team, and our goalkeeper as of today is a benchwarmer in kazan yet the only other goalkeeper we have in a decent european league isnt even in the trials of tm

Comment

JB proved himself in the Dutch League and did pretty well. Playing in the second division of loser leagues doesn't merit a place in the TM. We don't have world class players in our country but TM isn't a dump hole for players from 2nd/3rd tier leagues where even their 1st tier isn't anything of note.

Comment

Agil Etemadi

Well these were bitter answers... When jb played in the jupiler league he was the star of our team,
              Not true. There is a big difference, JB is very young and had just played a season in Eredivisie, while becoming the best player in the 2nd Dutch league. This is a different case to Etemadi who is more or less a random Jupiler league keeper.

And Im not sure which TM you have been watching, but as much as I like JB, till this day he isn't even a regular starter for Iran, let alone a "star"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Not true. There is a big difference, JB is very young and had just played a season in Eredivisie, while becoming the best player in the 2nd Dutch league. This is a different case to Etemadi who is more or less a random Jupiler league keeper.

And Im not sure which TM you have been watching, but as much as I like JB, till this day he isn't even a regular starter for Iran, let alone a "star"
                Sad but true, he has been very poor since the Asian Cup. Don't know what has happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Sad but true, he has been very poor since the Asian Cup. Don't know what has happened to him.
                  It's alright, one day he will surely be our best player and among the best Iranian legionnaires ever

Comment

Who is Aria Hashemi, he has a picture with jahanbakhsh, apparently a goalkeeper in holland

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                      Who is Aria Hashemi, he has a picture with jahanbakhsh, apparently a goalkeeper in holland
                      Bikhial, I play in a higher league than him..

Comment

thats the son of JB's agent. i think he plays in the 4th or 5th division? dutch based members can correct me if im wrong.

Comment

thats the son of JB's agent. i think he plays in the 4th or 5th division? dutch based members can correct me if im wrong.

Comment

He plays in Dutch 5th division and he is the son of JB's agent.

Comment

Working...
                            X