Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest XI Iranians played in Europe (past and present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest XI Iranians played in Europe (past and present)

I dont want to be that guy but i got to ask you how did Hajsafi make it in this list and not Shojaei? like hajsafi has played 2 games for his new team while shojaei played for Osasuna against teams like Real, Barca, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Valencia and so on for a couple of years and then rocked all of second division in spain with las palmas?

Comment

I didn't put shojayi cause there were better players in his position however left back there is no one except shahrudi and I don't think he is as good as Hajsafi if not would have been above hajsafi also so put shojayi instead of who?care to tell me

Comment

No Karimi???

Comment

and how you can not included Nekounam too?

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
            No Karimi???
            I miss Ali he can be instead of ando I think Bagheri is better than nekonam you give your starting 11

Comment

I agree with Zamboor. Shojaei has done a lot for his clubs in Europe, especially Las Palmas, he single handly gave them victories at times. On clubs levels, he has been one of our best Euro-based players. stop the hate for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                I agree with Zamboor. Shojaei has done a lot for his clubs in Europe, especially Las Palmas, he single handly gave them victories at times. On clubs levels, he has been one of our best Euro-based players. stop the hate for a second.
                Who is hating I am saying compare to bagheri and Ali karimi he isn't that good that why he is bench is ok if you don't agree

Comment

How can you put hashemian and nekounam on the bench?

Hashemian scored 16 goals in one bundesliga season and nekounam played in over 200 matches for a la liga side, far better than ando and reza who at best had average careers in Europe (and that's being somewhat generous).

Also you forgot Rahman Rezaie who is the played for 5-6 seasons in serie A when it was the best league in the world....much better than panjali.

IMO this is a much more accurate line up

Haghighi

Mahdavikia Rezaie Pashazadeh Minavand

Dejagah Karimi Nekounam Shojaie

Hashemian Daie
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol just saw that ali karimi wasn't even on that list nah man i disqualify that list!

Plus Nekounam on the bench man he was picked out as one of the best defensive midfielders in La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      How can you put hashemian and nekounam on the bench?

Hashemian scored 16 goals in one bundesliga season and nekounam played in over 200 matches for a la liga side, far better than ando and reza who at best had average careers in Europe (and that's being somewhat generous).

Also you forgot Rahman Rezaie who is the played for 5-6 seasons in serie A when it was the best league in the world....much better than panjali.

IMO this is a much more accurate line up

Haghighi

Mahdavikia Rezaie Pashazadeh Minavand

Dejagah Karimi Nekounam Shojaie

Hashemian Daie

Comment

Shojaei had a better European career than karimi or bagheri.
                        You also missed Rahman rezaei who was really good in serie a

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Shojaei had a better European career than karimi or bagheri.
                          You also missed Rahman rezaei who was really good in serie a
                          I agree I miss Rahman rezaei but is based on iranian in Europe who played for national team and shojayi has not been consistant compare to Bagheri or karimi

Comment

-----------------------Haghighi----------------------
                            Mahdavikia-----Rezaei----Pashazadeh---Minavand
                            ----------------Nekounam---Bagheri---------------
                            Dejagah---------------Karimi---------------Shojaei
                            ------------------------Daei--------------------------

Easily the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              -----------------------Haghighi----------------------
                              Mahdavikia-----Rezaei----Pashazadeh---Minavand
                              ----------------Nekounam---Bagheri---------------
                              Dejagah---------------Karimi---------------Shojaei
                              ------------------------Daei--------------------------

Easily the best one.
                              that a good one also,

Comment

Working...
                              X