What did Biravand do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Biravand do?

What did Biravand do that Coach Mansourian is so unhappy?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15704
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

What did Biravand do?

He was probably benched because of his sub-par performance in the ACL. It's tough on Beiranvand I think, he wasn't that bad to deserve to get benched but I can understand Mansourian at the same time. He did cause an unnecessary penalty vs Al Ahli that screwed Naft's chances of coming back into the game

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      What did Biravand do that Coach Mansourian is so unhappy?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=15704
      Apprently he was not being a team player before the game when the team got together to say Ya Ali and get ready for the game.

this is part of the interview Farsnews had with Mansourian

ی درباره وضعیت بیرانوند و اینکه او را اخراج کرده*اید، گفت:*اصلا بحث اخراج نداریم بازیکنی که آنقدر حرفه*ای نباشد که فقط خود را ببیند نمی*تواند از دروازه تیم ملی محافظت کند. اگر بازیکنی فکر کند که همیشه باید در ترکیب باشد و کادر فنی این کار را انجام بدهد ناخواسته آسیب به بازیکن می*زند. بیرانوند از اصول اخلاقی تیم سرباز زد و طبیعتا باشگاه نفت و من به هیچ عنوان از اصول اخلاقی عقب نشینی نمی*کنیم. شاید از اصول فنی عقب*نشینی کنیم اما در مورد اصول اخلاقی به هیچ عنوان چنین موضوعی وجود نخواهد داشت.

سرمربی نفت تاکید کرد: زمانی که همه بازیکنان قصد داشتند دست یا علی بدهند تا وارد زمین شوند بیرانوند از این موضوع سر باز زد و نشان داد که هنوز آمادگی حضور در تیم ملی را ندارد.

و

Comment

Thanks.

Yes, the giving away the penalty was unnecessary.

BUT
        saying Ya-Ali or not, it is his choice not the coach's choice.

LOL. Once Ando also said ya ali.

In my view, religion is a personal thing and must be respected by coaches, trainers, etc.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I read somewhere else that Mansourian asked him to warm up along with the second goalkeeper, but knowing that he won't start in line up he disobeyed coach's order and did not warm up, so Mansourian crossed his name from squad in the match entirely.

Comment

Oh my God..

Sigh..

Comment

Good for mansourian

Comment

The 1st goal was very saveable also. If he wants to show a bad attitude, soon he will get crossed off TM also.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Nothing annoys me more than these silly religious slogans. Like it's done us any good these past decades.

Comment

I think Mansourian wants to point out that he considered himself above the team and that's what bothered him,regardless of the religious side of the things.

Comment

Thanks.

BUT

In my view, religion is a personal thing and must be respected by coaches, trainers, etc.
                      Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Nothing annoys me more than these silly religious slogans. Like it's done us any good these past decades.
                      I don't think this is necessarily a matter of religion. The players always put their hands together as a sign of unity to give each other high spirit before the game begins! That happens everywhere in the world. Now in Iran they choose to say "Ya Ali" too which in this case I think is irrelevant. Beiravand chose not to participate in the team's action of unity and he was put on the bench!

Comment

It's not about screaming "Ya Ali" or "Ya Hossein" or "Ya Charlie". His point was about not being a team player and not taking part of the unity ritual the team does and also thinking he deserves to be a starter no matter what.

That was the gist of his message. The "Ya Ali" part was an example he gave just to show that Beiranvand is not really taking part in what the group does as a whole.
                        Last edited by Amin_; 09-22-2015, 08:10 AM.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Anybody who knows beiranvand knows he's very religious. So the religion wasn't even a problem. Also ando kisses the Quran and chants with the team. It's obviously a discipline problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

THIS IS A SCANDAL!!!

A player has not to be put in a position, where he has to choose between team-spirit and his personal religious integrity!

Beiranvand did the right to follow his conscience, and now he is the bad guy suddenly!?

If you want to make a team ritual make a neutral one, that does not go against personal feelings of a team member.

What a stupid prick this Mansourian is, if this is all true.

Comment

Thanks.

BUT

This isnt really a religious thing. Its basically the same thing we do here in the US where we all make circle before a game and yell Lets go win! or some crap like that. In Iran they say Ya Ali!

Comment

Working...
                              X