What did Biravand do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    I don't think this is necessarily a matter of religion. The players always put their hands together as a sign of unity to give each other high spirit before the game begins! That happens everywhere in the world. Now in Iran they choose to say "Ya Ali" too which in this case I think is irrelevant. Beiravand chose not to participate in the team's action of unity and he was put on the bench!
    If that's the case then nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
      THIS IS A SCANDAL!!!

A player has not to be put in a position, where he has to choose between team-spirit and his personal religious integrity!

Beiranvand did the right to follow his conscience, and now he is the bad guy suddenly!?

If you want to make a team ritual make a neutral one, that does not go against personal feelings of a team member.

What a stupid prick this Mansourian is, if this is all true.
      Are you telling me Beiravand chose not to participate just because they said "ya Ali"? What next? Beiravand will lead the first anti-religious party in Iran?! For all we know Beiravand might be the most religious guy in that team!

I don't know why every time a player has disciplinary problems we immediately connect it to religion, the regime or the mullas.

Comment

its most probably discipline related and if so, coach has every right to bench him or whatever it takes to get him back in line..!!
        Mansurian, supposedly is the boss in that team and hence has every right to take whatever disciplinary action required against any player in his squad, in order not to loose his authority over his team and fatehe hame karasho bekhoone bere..!!

the religious connotation most probably invented or taken outa context by our scandalous media in order to make this a big controversy.. !

on a separate issue, mullahs need to keep religion away from our football/sports, in all forms of it..!!

Comment

Haha dudes. Ya Ali is a figure of speech. When you say Ya Ali with a group of people that means your in it with them till the end and will have their back. You don't actually have to say the Ya Ali part.

Comment

Why are we turning this into a religious conversation? Ando kisses the Koran and he doesn't have a problem with that.

Beiravand didn't listen to his coach, he got benched. Simple as that. Why does it seem like our players have a hard time listening to the coaching staff?

Comment

It wasn't because of the Ya Ali thing you fools. Don't believe everything you read. Now this will be published in some German or Dutch paper.

Basically Mansourian told Beiranvand before the game that he's not starting. He then asked Beiranvand to help warm up the starting keeper. Beiranvand said no and Mansourian crossed him from the squad list that day.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=253315

Comment

Imagine a world were we could control our emotions of envy and ego.
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Why is he getting jarime mali, for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Why is he getting jarime mali, for what?
                    Read my post.
                    He went against coaches orders and wouldn't help the other goalie warm up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Read my post.
                      He went against coaches orders and wouldn't help the other goalie warm up.
                      Which is a major dick move in my book. If true, I've lost a lot of respect for him. I was rooting for him to take the start position in TM, but we don't need that attitude.

Comment

You've been a member for 11 years an only posted 125 times? Motherf*****

Comment

Here is Mansourian talking about it. Nothing to do with saying or not saying a phrase....

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Here is Mansourian talking about it. Nothing to do with saying or not saying a phrase....

Great professional decision by Naft's management and Mansourian, disappointing to hear such thing from Beiranvand but I'm not worried, I'm sure he will learn from it and will come back stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Great professional decision by Naft's management and Mansourian, disappointing to hear such thing from Beiranvand but I'm not worried, I'm sure he will learn from it and will come back stronger.
                              Looks like Mansourian has also learned another thing from CQ, which is his no nonsense approach to players putting themselves above the team.

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/7-Eqg_uJTp/

Interesting Instagram message from Beiranvand

"Don't tell God that you've a problem, tell the problem that you have God."

Problem = Mansourian?

Comment

Working...
                                X