• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

he was. but wasn'r karimi our best player against germany in 2004? why not inviting him against japan and prevent some youngs players to gain against one of a very good internation side?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        Sosha Makani?!!!
        this guy has personality disorder.
        Never caused any issues in Team Melli.

He's never said anything anytime he has been left off the list (WC, because of BS suspension after Korea game, or Asia Cup)

He shows up when he is invited, and doesn't say anything when he isn't. Which is more than we can say for a lot of players in the league.

CQ doesn't take crap from players causing trouble in the team, he has no problem with Sosha

Comment

When is the Japan and Oman game ?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            When is the Japan and Oman game ?
            Oman: 8th october
            Japan: 13th october

Comment

Defensive football lovers will be happy with this list!

Comment

You'd think we're going to face Brazil or Germany !!!!

Even then, taking the aging, useless, slow as f**k Shojaei has no justification whatsoever. Why aren't we investing in a reliable player for this post?
                One game is against Oman, hardly even a second tier Asian team and a ''FRIEND'Y'' against Japan. If we don't have the guts/balls to experiment and take a chance at this immensely crucial position now, then when are we going to? When we face Japan and Aussies in the final round of WCQ's?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  If we don't have the guts/balls to experiment and take a chance at this immensely crucial position now, then when are we going to? When we face Japan and Aussies in the final round of WCQ's?
                  That's my biggest concern. There's no way these older guys in the team (Ando, Masoud, Hosseini, Montazeri, Heydari) are going to make it to the WC - they're already struggling and I highly doubt even Dejagah will still be in form in three years. So exactly when are we going to replace them if not at these early stages or in friendlies?!

My other concern is that for all intents and purposes, the careers of these guys are over - that's why most of them play in Qatar. If we're not going to give some international exposure to some new players now, there's no way we're going to have any other players going to better leagues any time soon.

The match against Japan would have been a perfect opportunity to at least introduce some fresh Iranian talent to Japanese audiences and the J-league. I said the same thing before the Sweden match and we missed the opportunity. Two perfectly good friendlies wasted without the least bit of foresight or trying some new players.

Comment

Sadeghian, Rahmani, Mobali are our best options for the CAM position. There is no reason for Heydari and Shojaei to be invited, they are no longer good enough. Also i would've invited Ansarifard as we only have Azmoun as a real striker.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                      Sadeghian, Rahmani, Mobali are our best options for the CAM position. There is no reason for Heydari and Shojaei to be invited, they are no longer good enough. Also i would've invited Ansarifard as we only have Azmoun as a real striker.
                      In all fairness Sadeghian has not performed well so far with Naft, Rahmani with TS into this season has been far from his usual brilliance. I am not sure how Shojaei has performed thus far with his Qatari club, anyone care to share his current form? Heydari has been having his best display of the last few years this season!

As for Ansarifard, as much as I like him and still believe in him, but he has not scored in almost 2 years now.

Comment

May i ask where Saman Nariman-Jahan is?

Comment

which camps and games is this list for?
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            That's my biggest concern. There's no way these older guys in the team (Ando, Masoud, Hosseini, Montazeri, Heydari) are going to make it to the WC - they're already struggling and I highly doubt even Dejagah will still be in form in three years. So exactly when are we going to replace them if not at these early stages or in friendlies?!

My other concern is that for all intents and purposes, the careers of these guys are over - that's why most of them play in Qatar. If we're not going to give some international exposure to some new players now, there's no way we're going to have any other players going to better leagues any time soon.

The match against Japan would have been a perfect opportunity to at least introduce some fresh Iranian talent to Japanese audiences and the J-league. I said the same thing before the Sweden match and we missed the opportunity. Two perfectly good friendlies wasted without the least bit of foresight or trying some new players.
                            If CQ invited any more U23 players, Khakpour and Mayeli would probably both quit.

As for fresh talent vs Japan:

1) Omid Alishah (23)
                            2) Mehdi Taremi (23)
                            3) Mehdi Torabi (21)
                            4) Saeid Ezzatollahi (18)
                            5) Alireza Jahanbakhsh (22)
                            6) Hossein Kanani (21)
                            7) Morteza Pouraliganji (23)

I think that is some pretty fresh talent for a Japan friendly no? Also considering u23's are in a tournament, and we are missing at least 3 sarbaz players due to suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                              what is the fascination of CQ with Masoud? are they secret lovers?!?
                              did you watch the game against India ..... it's obvious we lack a legitimate play maker. Not saying Shojaei at this point in his career is the answer, but heck, you need someone in camp that can resemble something close to it
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

it's a long journey to the worldcup. You need experienced player as you slowly bring in the younger ones. A national team will not make if far if all the players are 25 and under.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X