• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chief View Post
    No Gucci is the biggest surprise.
    He is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      what is the fascination of CQ with Masoud? are they secret lovers?!?
      He might be pleasing his daughter, if he has any..

Comment

6 million defenders .... and only 2.5 forwards !!!!

Typical CQ !!!

Comment

Not the best list actually. Of course it's shocking that masoud is taking the spot of better players, and heydari being reinvited, but also why invite jahanbaksh when he is injured? He needs to mesh with his club and not waste time and energy flying back and forth when he may not even be fit.

Comment

Why do we have only 1 striker in the squad?

Comment

I dont know why people are expecting huge changes in the line up, we just played a game a few weeks ago.

We are always going to start with

GK: Haghihi/Beiranvand
              Defenders: Ghafouri/Rezaiain, Hosseini, Montazeri/PAG, Hajsafi
              Midfielders: Ando, Ebrahimi/Ezzatolahi
              Forwards: CQ will choose 4 out of these 5 players in some way shape or form- Dejagah,Sardar,Taremi,Masoud,Amiri....

Really, the rest of the players are there to gain experience in the camp and possibly play 10-15 minutes(Heidari,AliShah,Kaanani,Torabi etc)

Ofcourse all of this depends on how the game is going against Oman.

I think CQ was unhappy with how Dejagah performed as a CAM so he will revert back to Masoud there and move Dejagah to one flank and Amiri to the other. That means one of Azmoun or Taremi might end up playing.

JB is not fully fit so i don't see him playing any part in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Why do we have only 1 striker in the squad?
                Taremi is a striker too
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We're in 2015 bro. :P thx for the list.

Comment

I guess the ideal lineup in attack would be something like this
                    ----dejagah-----taremi-------amiri--
                    -----------------azmoun--------------
                    As long as shojaei doesn't play CAM, Ill be relatively happy

Comment

Originally posted by chief View Post
                      No Gucci is the biggest surprise.
                      Made even bigger by that fact that we only have two strikers, both of which struggle after 60 minutes on a good day.

BTW, 60% of our core midfield and 40% of our outfield players are from the All Shotors League - if Pouladi was eligible, it would have been 50%!!!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh's AZ career will be summarised to 50% injured and 50% on international duty

Comment

all i know is that since the WC, without our 60min Prodigy, Azmoun both CQ and our TM as whole woulda been fked throughly ..!!

his vital goals and clutch performances as whole, are just about the only thing that separates us from utter embarrassment at AC15 and WCQualifying so far..!!

i badly dread an injury to our golden child..!! especially now, with Reza out injured too..!!

Comment

It was clear as day as Masoud's absence from the latest TM camp was because of him being clubless (we're not Iraq to invite a clubless player). It was quite obvious that he would be invited again, yet so many of you seem surprised.

Comment

Sosha Makani?!!!
                              this guy has personality disorder.

Comment

Hahaha so true. The guy is a mix of Mayeli Kohan, Firouz Karimi and Misaghian

Comment

Working...
                                X