TM -New List September 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    In all fairness Sadeghian has not performed well so far with Naft, Rahmani with TS into this season has been far from his usual brilliance. I am not sure how Shojaei has performed thus far with his Qatari club, anyone care to share his current form? Heydari has been having his best display of the last few years this season!

As for Ansarifard, as much as I like him and still believe in him, but he has not scored in almost 2 years now.
    To be fair if you watch nafts performances recently, sadeghian has been by far their best player

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      To be fair if you watch nafts performances recently, sadeghian has been by far their best player
      Until I see a drastic attitude change in him, he should be kept out of TM.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Sadeghian, Rahmani, Mobali are our best options for the CAM position. There is no reason for Heydari and Shojaei to be invited, they are no longer good enough. Also i would've invited Ansarifard as we only have Azmoun as a real striker.
        Yes, but isn't Sadeghian a LW? I'm sure he will be called up sooner or later. would be a shame if not because he's one of our most talented players along with Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and Ezatolahi

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Yes, but isn't Sadeghian a LW? I'm sure he will be called up sooner or later. would be a shame if not because he's one of our most talented players along with Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and Ezatolahi
          LW is his natural position but he plays CAM regularly as well. He played there couple of times this season with Naft as Mobali is injured

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1443079606949.JPG
            Lol...

Comment

I think the player CQ has in mind for the CAM position is Sorush Rafei but unfortunately he is not allowed to play at the moment due sarbazi issues. I think (hope) they will lift the ban soon.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                In all fairness Sadeghian has not performed well so far with Naft, Rahmani with TS into this season has been far from his usual brilliance. I am not sure how Shojaei has performed thus far with his Qatari club, anyone care to share his current form? Heydari has been having his best display of the last few years this season!

As for Ansarifard, as much as I like him and still believe in him, but he has not scored in almost 2 years now.
                Players sometime need convidence, if Queiroz would give them a chance, i'm sure they would shine as they do have the talent, apart from Shojaei we don't have a CAM, and Shojaei is passed his prime, and besides is too slow in his play for that position on this level.

Comment

lol مسعود شجاعی اگر پدر بزرگ هم بشه جزو ۱۱ نفر اصلی کیروشه٫

Comment

people complaining about why we have so many defenders and so few attackers. I'll explain to you. a team usually has four defenders and 1 defensive midfielder. a team usually have 1 or 2 striker. do you want him to call eight strikers now and three defenders?

Offensive players: Ehsan Hajsafi, Mehdi Torabi, Ashkan Dejagah, Alireza Janahbakhsh, Masoud Shojaie, Omid Alishah, Sardar Azmoun, Mehdi Taremi, Vahid Amiri = 9 players

Defensive players: Seyyed Jalal Hosseini, Vouria Ghafouri, Ramin Rezaeian, Pejman Montazeri, Morteza Pouraliganji, Ezatollah Pourghaz, Hosseini Kanani, Meysam Majidi, Khsorow Heydari, Andranik Teymourian, Saeid Ezatolahi, Omid Ebrahimi = 12 players.

and we have defensive players who can help us offensively 2 like : Vouria Ghafouri, Ramin Rezaeian, Khsorow Heydari, Andranik Teymourian = 4 players.
                    and we have offensive players who can help the defence like: Ehsan Hajsafi = 1
                    4 defensive players who can help us offensively + 9 Offensive players = 13
                    1 Offensive player who can help the defence + 12 Defensive players= 13
                    Balance ??
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      If CQ invited any more U23 players, Khakpour and Mayeli would probably both quit.

As for fresh talent vs Japan:

1) Omid Alishah (23)
                      2) Mehdi Taremi (23)
                      3) Mehdi Torabi (21)
                      4) Saeid Ezzatollahi (18)
                      5) Alireza Jahanbakhsh (22)
                      6) Hossein Kanani (21)
                      7) Morteza Pouraliganji (23)

I think that is some pretty fresh talent for a Japan friendly no? Also considering u23's are in a tournament, and we are missing at least 3 sarbaz players due to suspension?
                      By fresh players, I don't necessarily mean U-23 players Ando jaan. I mean new players that are going to be tested and have the potential to become a part of the "core" team within the next year or so. Inclusion of Ghafouri and Amiri before the Asian Cup would be excellent examples.

And I'm not talking about just inviting them, but giving them playing time and exposure and allowing them to gain experience and become a part of that core team. PAG (from your list) is actually the perfect example of the opposite of that being true.

Here's a guy that showed great potential and should've been groomed to replace either Nekou, Hosseini or Montazeri in the next 2-3 years. Nekou's already gone without a solid replacement (with Ebrahimi just thrown into the deep with practically zero international experience previously). In how many matches has PAG replaced Hosseini or Montazeri? How much playing time has he got after the Asian Cup? And in the rare instances where he has had some playing time, how much of it was in the wrong position? If he's not going to gain experience replacing these older players now against the likes of Turkmenistan, Guam and India, when?

Ebrahimi is another one of those players who's finally getting a little bit of playing time 2-1/2 years after being invited. Why not sooner? Why put all this extra pressure on a player to replace someone like Nakou with zero international or previous experience with the team?

Don't get me wrong, it's great the some of those players you mentioned are getting invited, but what's more important is how much playing time they're going to get or what the purpose is behind inviting them (i.e. who are they going to replace or what position are they being groomed for). Does that not make sense?

Comment

25 + Kaveh Rezaei

1 Omid Alishah
                        2 Vahid Amiri
                        3 Sardar Azmoon
                        4 Alireza Beiranvand
                        5 Ashkan Dejagah
                        6 Omid Ebrahimi
                        7 Saeid Ezatollahi
                        8 Vouria Ghafoori
                        9 Alireza Haghighi
                        10 Ehsan Hajsafi
                        11 Khoro Heidari
                        12 Seyed Jajal Hosseini
                        13 Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                        14 Mohammad Hossein Kanani
                        15 Meysam Majidi
                        16 Sosha Makani
                        17 Rashid Mazaheri
                        18 Pejman Montazeri
                        19 Murteza PourAligangi
                        20 Ezatollah Pourghaz
                        21 Kaveh Rezaei
                        22 Ramin Rezaeian
                        23 Masoud Shojaei
                        24 Mehdi Taremi
                        25 Anranik Teymourian
                        26 Mehdi Tourabi

Comment

So Kaveh Rezaei in, probably for Jahanbakhsh again.

Comment

Oman game is perhaps our most vital WCQ & Japan is one of those rare Quality friendlies where we mostly test our most ready 1st team internationals against.
                            Little to no room left in these 2 games coming up for extreme Experimentation with internationally raw & unknown quality debutants in TM..!
                            In fact the current called-up squad is already plenty young & experimental enough.

ARJ is better left in holland to work on a more complete recovery. No sense of dragging the half-injured, badly lacking match-fitness kid up there for these games. Although it woulda been nice to have him come off the bench at least vs. the Japanies.

Comment

Working...
                            X