No announcement yet.

IPL Wk 7 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew once hajsafi would leave we would be in trouble. On the other hand esteghlal couldn't beat a 10 man Rahahan with the help of the refs. that's now 3 games the ref has bailed out esteghlal. first it was esteghlal ahvaz, then naft and now against Rahahan

Comment

^^^ You mean besides the wrongfully given pk to Rah Ahan and a winning goal (4-3) that was wrongfully disallowed (all according to a karshenas davari) against Esteghlal?

According to him, the first pk for Esteghlal was wrong and intstead of a red card for the gk it could have been a yellow card (personally I don't agree because it was an elbow to the face...the karshenas davari said it hit the chest only, but you can clearly see it also hit parts of the face). But on the other hand, Rah Ahan got a wrong pk too and a 100% clean goal (most probably game winning goal) from Esteghlal was disallowed.
      Last edited by Amin_; 09-28-2015, 07:54 AM.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Esteghlals first penalty changed the flow of the game and made them get back into the game. Esteghlal second penalty was also wrong and should have been a free kick for Rahahan because the ss player was holding him back and even before that hanif committed the foul. Even if we discount Rahahan penalty and award the red card to their keeper Rahahan should of been up 1-0 with a red card at the end of first half. Not 2-2.

Comment

Nekounam's free kick goal vs Foolad last week, still has it

btw Saipa are doing great as expected and are currently 4th with 13 points

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Nekounam's free kick goal vs Foolad last week, still has it

btw Saipa are doing great as expected and are currently 4th with 13 points
            What kind of a wall set up was that? The goalie must've smoked something good before the game, cause that wall was not positioned correctly. Nice goal by Nekounam.

Comment

Working...
            X