• Show
Clear All

IPL Wk 7 Results

Week 7 started today with 3 games:

Results as follow:

Esteghlal Kh 1-0 Sia jameghan FT

Saba 1-0 Sepahan FT

Siapa 1-0 Foolad FT

Foolad is in trouble!! they are dead last with no wins after 7 rounds.

it looks like sepahan are getting themselves into bad slump as well with poor decisions at managerial level
    IRI = FAILED

Sepahan was awful today. If Moharram doesn't come back and the 2 Brazilians we are going to be mid table & screwed in ACL.

Comment

^^I do not know what the deal with Navidkia is, but there is no room for these childish stuff in football. sepahan needs to cut Navidkia out and bring someone else in. if we want to be professional we need to act like one . make a decision and move on.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        ^^I do not know what the deal with Navidkia is, but there is no room for these childish stuff in football. sepahan needs to cut Navidkia out and bring someone else in. if we want to be professional we need to act like one . make a decision and move on.
        Navidkia is defending the interests of the club. The crooked management needs to be kicked out.

Comment

^^how is he doing that? they could careless, just cancel his contract and he is out!! what has this accomplished? they will gladly continue without him.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            ^^how is he doing that? they could careless, just cancel his contract and he is out!! what has this accomplished? they will gladly continue without him.
            They would if they could. Navidkia is the most popular person in Isfahan. The fans would burn down their offices. During Saket's time Sepahan made a great investment in a piece of land in Bagh Daryacheh (a good area) and somebody in management (they call him Khakestari) was trying to buy this for pennies on the dollar & NK caught this & they were not happy about this. NK has said as long as (mr Gray) is in the club he will not return. They will succumb. The only reason they haven't so far, is because we wee on top of the table. With Hajsafi gone & the 2 brazilians out (another fuck up by management) we will probably lose more points until this issue is resolved & NK returns.

Comment

Foolad is likely going to be relegated this season. I wrote a while ago that for them to have a chance of surviving, they need to let go of their current boss (Scocic) but they don't listen. Borussia Moenchengladbach had a similar start in the Bundesliga this year but last week fired their headcoach. Then their team registered a 4-2 win immediately after. Psychology plays a big part in all of these things... when a change is needed, it is needed.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                Foolad is likely going to be relegated this season. I wrote a while ago that for them to have a chance of surviving, they need to let go of their current boss (Scocic) but they don't listen. Borussia Moenchengladbach had a similar start in the Bundesliga this year but last week fired their headcoach. Then their team registered a 4-2 win immediately after. Psychology plays a big part in all of these things... when a change is needed, it is needed.
                Skocic or any other coach won't be able to do anything with this team. They have been decimated for a few seasons in a row in terms of players and personnel. This was bound to happen sooner or later. Borussia MG wasn't destroyed as a team for 3 or 4 seasons in a row.

If anything, Skocic is the only one at the moment who can keep this team's head above water. The season is long.

Comment

I saw the highlights, Sepahan was the better team and they could have tied the game several times.

Problems exist in our people because of greed AND the system which overlooks corruption, especially when an insider is involved.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Highlight of the week so far is Enayati missing the penalty... one of the worst ones I've ever seen, but even funnier was how went for the rebound and fell on his ass without even making contact with the ball!

Didn't he miss another penalty recently - I think it was in Hazfi Cup?

Comment

"Marg bar Taj" coming from TT-fans

Comment

Penalty PP!!
                        71'

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLL!!!!!!

Comment

Again another pk for PP. Taremi is a master of getting pk's. The Traktor player hit the ball though. Anyway PP leading by a goal.
                            Last edited by Amin_; 09-25-2015, 05:59 AM.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Esteghlol 0-2 Rah Ahan
                              22'

Comment

Working...
                              X