Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehrdad Mohamadi for TM

Comment

Even if it was a faul, it was outside of the box. Like Ferdowsipour said, very harshly given pk against Esteghlal!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hard to tell whether it was a faul on Shahbazzadeh. Looked like a dive tbh but he could have been slightly touched and brought out of balance.

Anyway 1-2 Rah Ahan
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I stopped watching Esteghlal - Rah Ahan game after the first half.

Hanif fouled Rah Ahan's goalie, instead the referee gave the goalie red card and penalty.

I am glad the likes of Hanif never get invited to Team-e Melli.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The ref in yen esteghlal game.... Wow... Might as well give him a blue kit.

Comment

The Mohammadi brothers are gifted! Both for TM!

Comment

A sweet win for Perspolis. We played well in the second half. Despite scoring the leading goal, we kept in pressing and creating more scoring chances. Our midfielders well controlled the midfield and quite paralyzed the opponent's functionality in connecting between their lines.

Rahahan playing impressive, despite being a man down for the entire second half, they managed to score a goal while conceding one is interesting. The ref just blew the final whistle, he could have let another minute being played on as there was some more wasted time into the stoppage time. 3-3 FT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Esteghlal - Rah Ahan's game was the fight of ordinary players to survive against high paid Esteghlal players.

The referees are making too many mistakes. The referee committee must use technology or more technology to reduce the errors.

I also would like to see GREEN card introduced in Iran.

I am glad Rah Ahan did not lose today. They are playing with lots of heart and passion. Fans need to watch and appreciate and support that.

Comment

^^^

What is Green Card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The green card was introduced in Spain. When a player plays fair, he or she gets a green card. Green card can have monetary values, such as $500 to $1,000.

I am for introducing green cards in Iran's football. Each referee must have three cards: Red, Yellow, and Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                        Skocic or any other coach won't be able to do anything with this team. They have been decimated for a few seasons in a row in terms of players and personnel. This was bound to happen sooner or later. Borussia MG wasn't destroyed as a team for 3 or 4 seasons in a row.

If anything, Skocic is the only one at the moment who can keep this team's head above water. The season is long.
                        The coach for Foolad Novin would do better than Scocic. I am sorry to read people can't see an issue as clear as this. I think because he is a khosh-tip foreigner, nadid-padids in Ahvaz are fond of him. But his coaching credentials are highly deficient.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          The coach for Foolad Novin would do better than Scocic. I am sorry to read people can't see an issue as clear as this. I think because he is a khosh-tip foreigner, nadid-padids in Ahvaz are fond of him. But his coaching credentials are highly deficient.
                          Bunch of nonsense.

You must not have read the Foolad players leaving. There are problems in Foolad and not everything is about coaching.

Comment

I really have no idea how milad mohammadi isn't playing in Austria right now. Mehrdad is also really good rah Ahan is basically the mohammadi brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              Navidkia is defending the interests of the club. The crooked management needs to be kicked out.
                              Kia jaan,

A player's duty is only on the pitch, nothing else outside of the pitch should should be any of the player's business. This is a typical problem in our football "Bazikon salari" making idol of players, making them believe they actually are Gods and can do what they wish.

This is why we need more of people like CQ who would stand strong and kick out egotistical and selfish players out of the camp. We have had many prolific players with such horrible attitude: Karimi, Rahmati, Farhad Majidi,

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Kia jaan,

A player's duty is only on the pitch, nothing else outside of the pitch should should be any of the player's business. This is a typical problem in our football "Bazikon salari" making idol of players, making them believe they actually are Gods and can do what they wish.

This is why we need more of people like CQ who would stand strong and kick out egotistical and selfish players out of the camp. We have had many prolific players with such horrible attitude: Karimi, Rahmati, Farhad Majidi,
                                I somewhat agree but Moharram's case is different. He saved the club once before from Hosseini the manager that was destroying the club and he is stepping in again. He is what Parvin is to PP without the baggage. The mangement knows he is in the right & that is why they won't say what's going on. They first kicked out Khalilian & brought this Bagherian in that is up to no good and has started by screwed up contracts with the brazilian players.

Comment

Working...
                                X